100% Full Chrome Grill!!

Cough cough... I wonder who came up with such a great idea, and never was given credit for it. :) <----- Cough cough... It’s all good though.

I like looks nice but for some reason I like the McLaren grilles painted to match the car, but I am super pumped to see the CDC grille once LSK gets his a$$ into gear. HAHA

-Scott-

PrOpAiN said:
Cough cough... I wonder who came up with such a great idea, and never was given credit for it. :) <----- Cough cough... It’s all good though.
Where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you around here much. Also, who was the first to do it...cough, cough.....

ohioLS said:
I like looks nice but for some reason I like the McLaren grilles painted to match the car, but I am super pumped to see the CDC grille once LSK gets his a$$ into gear. HAHA

-Scott-
Yeah, yeah!

ohioLS said:

-Scott-
Yeah my car has the Mclaren painted to match the car. I also removed the stock emblem(Black and Chrome) and put it in. The orange wasn't cutting it anymore. I have an extra Orange Emblem with silver painted background if anyone wants it. No charge.

GrayGhost1 said:
Where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you around here much. Also, who was the first to do it...cough, cough.....

hehe.. I've been lurkin around here and there. I got slammed by Hurricane Wilma, and it has set me back a few months. Everything is getting back to normal around my house, just been really busy doing repairs and running around.

I've already said it before and you know it Ken... You are the man and yes you did it first.:) I knew you would kick a$$ with it, and do a great job. Down here I get all sorts of peeps asking me about it, and telling me how nice it is.

P.S. I might be moving up to Tennessee in about a year or so. Not sure yet.. It wouldn't be forever, because I love South Florida.

Merry Chritmas man

Hey HRLINCOLN......I'll post pics next week of the 2005 Norsea Blue LS with all chrome grill. I have not had time because of xmas and all. I will post a bunch of pics next week when I am back from vacation. I think the all chrome is ok. Its just different and looks kinda upscale...like a town car.

Members online

Back