10 Points for anyone who can tell me the part number....

Kulow

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Of the harness that connects to the COP's. I managed to break a clip on one and am looking for the proper pigtail to replace.

I'd love to be able to find out the proper motorcraft part number asap if anyone knows it.

Well RockAuto.com has a whole slew of pigtails and none of them are much more than 20 bucks.

Coil-On-Plug or the ignition coil pack, whichever you'd like to call it.

Well I would assume a harness would be the plastic "connector" piece since it "harnesses" the wires. But to clarify, I need the plastic piece that the wires go in to to connect to the coil.

sorry.

Stop at a junkyard and stuff it in your pants, but I didnt tell yah to do this it was that crazy voice that said so.

Haha, untouchable like Eliot Ness, eh? I used to do that kind of thing when I had my '92 Cadillac Brougham. All those little plastic pieces that would break.

Hmmm, I can't seem to find the motorcraft equivalent.....

Well I would assume a harness would be the plastic "connector" piece since it "harnesses" the wires. But to clarify, I need the plastic piece that the wires go in to to connect to the coil.
The harnesses are the bundles of wires; the connectors are just connectors. Connectors are normally inexpensive; harnesses are often big bucks and a big PITA to replace. In what you're discussing, the harness would be the bundle of wires that feeds the COPs; the connectors would connect the COPs to that harness.

Members online

Back