1'' lowering springs. Camber questions.

Carl Smith

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Installed 1'' lowering springs and new suspension parts and went to get an alignment and was told I would need camber bolts front and rear. 2000 LS 3.9. Some reading online seems to suggest that they are no adjustment options for the rear. Someone else mentioned slotting the bolt holes to allow some adjustment. They are MANY people here who have did the 1'' Eibach spring drop... What are the best methods to get my car's camber corrected ? I attached a pic of the alignment specs that were shown to be out. I may throw the rear stock springs back on if I can't easily fix this. Don't like buying tires twice a year and the cars stance looked fine to me with just the front lowered before.

IMG_0885[1].jpg

Last edited:
Installed 1'' lowering springs and new suspension parts and went to get an alignment and was told I would need camber bolts front and rear. 2000 LS 3.9. Some reading online seems to suggest that they are no adjustment options for the rear. Someone else mentioned slotting the bolt holes to allow some adjustment. They are MANY people here who have did the 1'' Eibach spring drop... What are the best methods to get my car's camber corrected ? I attached a pic of the alignment specs that were shown to be out. I may throw the rear stock springs back on if I can't easily fix this. Don't like buying tires twice a year and the cars stance looked fine to me with just the front lowered before.

View attachment 828571138
Check to see if Godspeed makes anything for it. I have a slammed MKZ and this was the only company that had made adjustable control arms for the car. I’ve never looked for parts for an LS but it might be worth seeing what they have.

Members online

Back