1.80" drop pics

Broke_ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
here are pics of sprint lowering springs on my car. oh and i have 30 series tires and 20's, no rubbing, and rides awesome!

CIMG0497.jpg

it could go a little lower, but i still will get some sag and the spacing in the wheel well wouldnt look right. i may still go with bags but this was a quick fix. i have enough other stuff to get done on the car in the next few weeks.

there is space on the front and back of the tires, i want a little bit on top as well, makes it more uniform

oh and i have 30 series tires and 20's, no rubbing, and rides awesome!
You know whats funny, I just droped off my 20's to get fixed up and repainted and I now am riding on 17's with 50 series. Everyone talks about a bad ride from 20's but it feels so much better with 20's than these 17's.

Awesome car! I think I saw another post with the doors open and interior pics and have to say you have one of the nicer LSes on here. Especially dig the shaved doors!

Heres one of those have you ever thought of questions..

Since your car all ready is clean shaved and all, have you ever thought of filling in the seams of the bumpers, sideskirts, rear valance and painting it so it looks even cleaner yet?

i have thought about it before i repainted the car this winter, but i am kinda tired of it so i am pretty much done with the car. i may do the interior but i dont know if i am even going to do that still,

The front bumper of the LSE's would flow so much better if the side skirts and rear valance were filled in along the seams.

this is true, but like i said i have kinda lost interest in the car, i need a new project. i might actually drive this one now and move onto something else

Members online

No members online now.
Back