1/4 window stickers

ground_zero298

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just had mine printed today. Printed on 3m control trac air release, (impossible to get air bubble) heavy duty 3m lam.

DSC04922.JPG

DSC04923.JPG

DSC04924.JPG

DSC04926.JPG

DSC04925.JPG

DSC04928.JPG

cob R.jpg

Looks real good. I would like the better without the flames in the backround, but Im a 'less is more' kinda guy.

That looks sick. Nice job

Yeah it is a little big, wanted to try a full window mask. Size can be be fixed in a click of the mouse.

I was originaly going to go without the flames. My printer was out of the smooth gloss 3m material so i wanted something to help blend the slight checker pattern of the air release material. This was more or less a trial run for the conti window mask. Now I have a temp made for it, all i have to do is drop anything between the lines and its printed and cut to spec, no trimming involved. Next up is a LS template.

With the temps on hand you can get any graphic, color, or text printed on them.

Next 2 runs will be smooth gloss 3m, no flames. Then perforated with flames. I'll get pics of those up also so you can see the finish of them.

Price? I'd be interested in something of that sort, but also showing my ECTA competition number and class designation---four inches high. It'd be a little neater than shoe polish!
KS

Price for LVC members personal use is $10.00 a sq foot. plus what ever shipping comes out to. Prices are only for LVC members, thats my cost.

If you went 4x4 i could get 9 stickers, 4x3 12 stickers, printed, laminated, and cut to what ever shape for $10 a foot

Looks good ... a little too big for me I'd like them about 2 to 3 inches high.

I can mass produce some stickers, but I can't mass produce anything with geno's logo on it. He would need to be aboard for that. I did get the ok from him to use the logo for personal use only stickers.

I just need to get a LS window template made up and I'll be all set. Anyone want to help? I'll sendya the masking paper to trace it so I can get rolling on this.

Members online

Back