07 Navi or 06 Navi

What exactly are you asking? Which one looks better? If so, you need pictures of both in the same color and same wheel setup. I think they both look good in their own way. The 2007 looks newer and has better options, and is probably going to be a more reliable wehicle than the second gen. On the other hand I think you would be hard pressed to fiind a better looking cruiser going down the road than a second gen w/ black monotone package on chrome 24's. They are both sweet!!

I'd go with the 07 if your planning on rimming them up. Maybe more refined and better riding. I don't really like the older air ride suspension...assuming that the 07s dont have that any more. As far as looks both of them look real good.

I love the way mine looks on 24s, but I don't like the ride all that much and that's one of my biggest things about the truck.

06 looks alot nicer..get an 06 and slap some 07 20in chrome rims on it like i did..looks sweet!

We had a '04 black monochrome edition and it looked tough. Our white chocolate '08 monochrome does not look as tough, but the ride and quietness and overall squeak free build quality is way better. Miss the four valve but love the six speed transmission. Just need to lower the thing somehow.

'06... The '07 looks way too much like the Cadillacs. Too much chrome I think. Both look very nice though.

if you're talking looks then 06 all the way

I agree..'06 for sure

Picture 255.jpg

Members online

Back