06 LSE bumper. A deal?

No chrome please. Where is the absolute best/cheapest place to get an LSE grille?
Is it wishfull thinking that one will be in a salvage yard somewhere?

ebay may be your cheapest... (if you cant find someone here willing to deal) If your looking for a broken / non LSE / 1st gen grille, i'm your man

Car-parts.com....the junkyard site(for the grille). Or LKQ if they happen to have one.

I don't know if you thought I meant the chrome on the top of the bumper but I mean the slim trim on the bottom of the lower air Intake. But if you don't want that no worries than, but that's something an 06 bumper should have included. And yes it's wishful thinking to hope to find one in a salvage yard, because most ls's that are totaled are frontal impacted ones. I don't know where people buy them. Someone else will chime in.

I don't know if you thought I meant the chrome on the top of the bumper but I mean the slim trim on the bottom of the lower air Intake. But if you don't want that no worries than, but that's something an 06 bumper should have included.

I left mine off......

PC262318.jpg

Be glad to find a good used one and have it painted. They are, unless it had another run produced....which I doubt, no longer available new in any other color than black and even those numbers were low one year ago.

In other words, beggars cannot be choosers unless they want to wait and keep looking to choose indefinitely. LOL. Now that I think about it, the one on my car was silver before I painted it. LOL.

I color matched mine to the color of my car. I painted the whole grille the color of the car. It looks good, but I love the look of the LSE Grille

I must have one. I like the idea of a used one because I'm going to modify it to fit with my GEN1 headlights, so there's no point in fiberglassing on a brand new $600 bumper

The grille is interchangeble for all years. Direct fit. The gap from using a gen 2 bumper with gen 1 lights is easily corrected.

The 06 bumper needs to have the chrome piece. It's not very visible but it sets off the rest of the car especially with the LSE grille and some chrome wheels.

And the best part of upgrading to 06 front end is you can add oem HID's which are amazing compared to halogen.

I was talking about the bumper. I need a grill too though. Since I already went thru the trouble to install angel eyes I would like to keep my headlights and I have HIDS as well.
Does anyone have pics of a gen2 bumper with gen 1 lights?

I was talking about the bumper. I need a grill too though. Since I already went thru the trouble to install angel eyes I would like to keep my headlights and I have HIDS as well.
Does anyone have pics of a gen2 bumper with gen 1 lights?

Look up jolinc (jolinc01?)

Members online

No members online now.
Back