06 ls

bobbyward

LVC Member
Reaction score
is there any place to look at that could show the options your car has ?
have 2 06's and both are different ?

just from the side they look alike except for the mirrows.
one car has the wood trim and sunroof and navi system.
the other is just i guess the standard version.
that is why i was wondering about someplace to find out what options they have for them.

For 2006

Elite package included
17" 5-spoke chrome wheels
Advance Trac
HID headlamps
Navigation/THX audio

Premium package added
Wood Applique
Shifter/steering wheel wood/leather
moonroof
Heated/cooled front seats
adjustable rear head restraints

Separate line item options were
Side curtain airbags
Memory adjustable pedals
Extended rear park assist
Tri-coat paint
Heated rear seats
Engine block heater

I don't think that installed cell phone or full size spare where available options for the 2006 year.

(This list is options only, it doesn't include standard features for 2006)

lincoln ls

For 2006

Elite package included
17" 5-spoke chrome wheels
Advance Trac (what is this )
HID headlamps (yes)
Navigation/THX audio(yes)

Premium package added
Wood Applique
Shifter/steering wheel wood/leather
moonroof
Heated/cooled front seats
adjustable rear head restraints (all these above)

Separate line item options were
Side curtain airbags (don't think it has these, not sure on paint)
Memory adjustable pedals
Extended rear park assist
Tri-coat paint
Heated rear seats
Engine block heater

I don't think that installed cell phone or full size spare where available options for the 2006 year.

(This list is options only, it doesn't include standard features for 2006)
didn't see a cell phone opt.

well i don't know how to actual post a picture, just have one of both cars at the same time.
not good with stuff like that. too old to care ..........................lol !

a complete vin could get you a complete list of the car options as built.

Ok le me give you some tips on how to determine the options on a ls. Lets start from the front of the car. Turn on the headlights and fog if the head lights are brighter than the fogs you most likely have the hid headlights if they are the same colors then you have regular hologen headlampsheadlamp Now in the read of the car if you look at the bumper if you have round objects that are evenly spaced jn the middle of the bumper then hose are sensors for rear back-up if its flat surface then you don't have it. Now to the interior of the car. They Are 2 radio options for this year. The premium alpine system that is non navigation enabled and carries a 6 cd changer and the other is the superior thx navigation unit. Look up and if you see the sky then most likely you have a moonroof if no sky is seen then don't panic youdont have a moonroof. Now look in the left side of the steering week if you see a button with a pedal kn it then you have the adjustable pedals. In the center console behind the ebrake there is the either advanced traction control or regular traction control button push it and it will tell you what you have for example it will say either traction off/on or advance trac off/on. But really just fallow joeger list and moat of the options other than the heater block can be easily seen and just cross out what you have and do that for both cars but maybe if you give us the vin numbers or if you log in or create a account at www.myford.com when you place your vin number on that site it will give you a itemized listings on all the options that are factory installed on that car I haven't logged into mines for a while (couple of years) but that's a good way to get the list if installed options.

... Look up and if you see the sky then most likely you have a moonroof if no sky is seen then don't panic youdont have a moonroof...

I love your simple procedure, however there are a couple of complications with the moon roof.

1. Make sure your car is parked outside before checking for sky.

2. Check for a sliding cover in the ceiling. If one is present, side it to the back (if it is not already in that position).

no adj. pedals, yes it has the sunroof or at least one does, that is why we bought the second one to have that feature, it has the navi also and it think it says tmx , no it does not have the back up sensor's either. will check out the ford place.
thanks

well i don't know how to actual post a picture, just have one of both cars at the same time.
not good with stuff like that. too old to care ..........................lol !

Go advanced, click paperclip, click browse, pick picture, click OK, click upload, WAIT for it to upload, close window, click paperclip, select picture. Done

myford

Ok le me give you some tips on how to determine the options on a ls. Lets start from the front of the car. Turn on the headlights and fog if the head lights are brighter than the fogs you most likely have the hid headlights if they are the same colors then you have regular hologen headlampsheadlamp Now in the read of the car if you look at the bumper if you have round objects that are evenly spaced jn the middle of the bumper then hose are sensors for rear back-up if its flat surface then you don't have it. Now to the interior of the car. They Are 2 radio options for this year. The premium alpine system that is non navigation enabled and carries a 6 cd changer and the other is the superior thx navigation unit. Look up and if you see the sky then most likely you have a moonroof if no sky is seen then don't panic youdont have a moonroof. Now look in the left side of the steering week if you see a button with a pedal kn it then you have the adjustable pedals. In the center console behind the ebrake there is the either advanced traction control or regular traction control button push it and it will tell you what you have for example it will say either traction off/on or advance trac off/on. But really just fallow joeger list and moat of the options other than the heater block can be easily seen and just cross out what you have and do that for both cars but maybe if you give us the vin numbers or if you log in or create a account at www.myford.com when you place your vin number on that site it will give you a itemized listings on all the options that are factory installed on that car I haven't logged into mines for a while (couple of years) but that's a good way to get the list if installed options.

looks like a place in the uk, sure that is the correct address ?

Members online

Back