06 ls 25k miles

I really hate it when some one claims fully loaded or "has all the options that's were available at the time of purchase" when it clearly does not come close. It looks to be pretty close to a base 06. Why lie about it?

I really hate it when some one claims fully loaded or "has all the options that's were available at the time of purchase" when it clearly does not come close. It looks to be pretty close to a base 06. Why lie about it?
Wasn't the THX/disc player/navigation the "top option"? Also, what is the name of the color for the dash board, console, arm rest, and steering wheel? I know the seats are "med light stone". My steering wheel is getting a bit discolored, not ripped yet, just in need of some TLC. Thanks

Yeah, THX nav, HID headlights, rear park assist, heated rear seat, memory pedals, curtain airbags, ...
Looks like camel interior.

"been in the garage for a couple years"
AKA rotting in the garage past few years. Great body & interior, rare. That said low miles means nothing once it hits the road. Ask me how I know..

Nice. My favorite color. Too bad they took pics in the shade though.
Wish I could find a set of new seat covers so my interior would look that nice again.

Probably selling because it's overheating and they don't want to spend a couple grand to have someone else do a full cooling system rebuild with factory parts. :rolleyes:

Also... if nothing but short trip driving,,, the engine probably never got up to full temp to burn all of the condensation out of the engine,,, thus contaminating the oil. That's hard on an engine.

Members online

No members online now.
Back