06 18" Jaguar S-type R wheels on ebay with tires, cheap

Hmm, nice find, do let us know what the seller says! :steering

275's might be a little wide for the front...besides only clowns buy this kind of wheel :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

This is what he said:

"I can send you more pictures this morning if you'd like. And the set is
staggered, rear wheels are slightly larger than the front. All 4 wheels are
intact with caps, tires have about 6000 miles on them and are barely worn. I
can take a close up picture of the tread as well. These are the stock wheels
and tires that come with the S-type R.

Thanks,

Jo"

I asked for some pictures, but abviously this is a staggered set with correct tires (245/40/18 and 275/35/18).

And for you KD00LS, yea, who would wanna buy em man??? Why would they wanna buy em???? For what??? It doesn't make sense.

Anyways, I hope this helps. If I were one of you I would have not lost this aportunity and would have already bought em.

Here are the pictures that this sent me. You guys better buy it or I am gonna buy it.

Here how they look on the LS. No fitting problems, no rubbing, just a plain fat azzz look in the back.

DSC04453.jpg

100_2736.JPG

100_2737.JPG

100_2738.JPG

100_2739.JPG

I like those...however the center-caps should have at least a Lincoln logo rather than that silly Jaguar. I am sure you can change that or remove that logo.

The center caps from OEM 17" 00-02 wheels fit perfectly, I have em on mine.

DSC04459.jpg

Thats it, no one bought them? Maybe I'm actually not the only one that finds them not so damn interesting.

Thats it, no one bought them? Maybe I'm actually not the only one that finds them not so damn interesting.

I think they look really good. I like the way they look on HyeLifeLS car and would really like to see them on a black car (like mine). But unfortunately I have no access to ebay and don't have $1,300 to spend on wheels/tires when mine get me from A to B just fine.

They look good but its getting a bit excessive now. I think they look great for a factory wheel but I think at that price a LS owner can have a better looking aftermarket wheel. So could a Jag owner ( unless they wanna stay factory ), but if its Hyelifes cup of tea thats fine.

Hey, if somebody doesn't like em, that's fine with me... Some people like em and few people asked me to let them know when I find em, so here I found them and provided with needed information. If they did not want to purchase it for whatever reason, hey, their call.

Another member (Gpptsi) has these wheels on an 06 Black LS. Here are some pictures of his LS from his photo gallery (I hope he is cool about me postin em):

vbpgimages.jpg

vbpgimagehh.jpg

vbpgimagee.jpg

They look good but its getting a bit excessive now. I think they look great for a factory wheel but I think at that price a LS owner can have a better looking aftermarket wheel. So could a Jag owner ( unless they wanna stay factory ), but if its Hyelifes cup of tea thats fine.

If you don't like it, don't post in the thread and move on. Not like you didn't know what the thread was about from the title.

i don't have the cash right now, but where do i find a list of what other years or such fit my '02?

If you don't like it, don't post in the thread and move on. Not like you didn't know what the thread was about from the title.

Yeah, I knew what it was. I never said anything to take offense but if you do, oh well. He seems to have understood what I was getting to, and that wasn't really offending anyone.

I still dont see the big deal with the wheels or what I said. I at least put some input on the topic. Why didnt you just move on?

The thing I like about them alot is that they look like they belong on the car, which you can't say about a majority of aftermarket wheels. Sure the chrome 20's and all are nice, but they don't look like they belong on the car. In my mind, the car has to flow from bumper to bumper.

With that said, with the new 08 and 09 Jags coming out there's a good amount of new 19 and 20 inch factory wheels that look promising. We'll have to see when they come out.

A good point that I totally respect. Thats why I like the challenge of makeing an aftermarket wheel look right:) . Like I said it looks very very nice for that factory look seeing on how alot of the styles that came out on the LS look like crap. IMO chrome 20's are ugly:p :D

Here's a question for the community. Would you pay roughly twice the money for a set of OEM wheels over a set of aftermarkets? I don't know if FoMoCo uses the same hub sizes on all of its products that utilize the LS bolt pattern and offset but it would stand to reason that atleast the S-type stuff is still hubcentric. The aftermarket stuff won't be without modification in the form of addon rings and the might be of lower quality. Personally I'd be more inclined to go with the OEM wheels.

Here's a question for the community. Would you pay roughly twice the money for a set of OEM wheels over a set of aftermarkets? I don't know if FoMoCo uses the same hub sizes on all of its products that utilize the LS bolt pattern and offset but it would stand to reason that atleast the S-type stuff is still hubcentric. The aftermarket stuff won't be without modification in the form of addon rings and the might be of lower quality. Personally I'd be more inclined to go with the OEM wheels.

My Foose wheels are hubsentric...I think, pretty sure.

Those look like they had some curb rash, and for $1300 + shipping I would want wheels to be pretty darn perfect. :shifty:

I have had many sets of wheels on many cars that fit without rings.

+1, that's a one good reason to buy these type of wheels, you eliminate the chances of vibration because of the same hub size. But the first reason why I personally think that these are really cool is that fact that they are staggered and give the LS' back those much needed wide tires. Also, the way the front and the rear wheels look are different, the rear one's spokes are turned in more than the front ones. It is noticable from the side pictures and looks very, very nice in person.

Please, when any of you guys see an S-type R on the road, look at the way these wheels sit on the car and the agressive stance that they give.

I personally like them and would buy a set of chrome (if I had the cash right now...). I prefer the idea of an OEM to aftermarket IF avalable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back