05 Navi

rays brother

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
We are really thinking about trading our 05 magnum for an 05 navigator. Its loaded, it has navigation, rear dvd player power everything except running boards which i dont really care if its got it or not. Its silver with gray interior. 39000 and some change miles on it for 20000 grand. If we get it ill post some pics of it.

We are really thinking about trading our 05 magnum for an 05 navigator. Its loaded, it has navigation, rear dvd player power everything except running boards which i dont really care if its got it or not. Its silver with gray interior. 39000 and some change miles on it for 20000 grand. If we get it ill post some pics of it.

Sounds nice...good luck and looking forward to pix!

Just picked up the Navi last nite. Absolutely love it. When it stops raining/snowing ill wash it and get some good pics.

I just picked up my one owner clear Carfax and Autochex 2005 Navi Ultimate with 40K miles. Paid 18,500 for it with an extended warranty until 92K miles. There are deals out there and dealerships will fall on their swords to make deals right now.

DSC04412.gif

sorry about the date. didnt set the camera. its the old camera that hasnt been used in a few years.

Funny how tall that looks next to the Mark VIII. That's a lot of vehicle for the money. That year looks a lot better than the new ones, IMO. Congrats!!!!

Thanks guys. I never noticed that chicken. That is funny. So far its been real good to us. W made 3 trips to pittsburgh allready in it. Not a problem yet. We looked at the aviator first but it just wasnt big enough for us.

Members online

No members online now.
Back