05 LS Soundmark CD Changer wiring harnesses

newbtastic

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ive looked around on the forum for the answers to these questions and havent found exactly what I need, sorry for repost if they are out there.Car is the LS sport 05. Im installing an aftermarket double din and need a diagram of the 4 wiring harnesses that came off the factory soundmark cd changer. The harness closest to the driver side has most of the wiring in it then there are two smaller harnesses in the middle that each have only 2 wires in them, the last one closest to the passenger side looks like it might control the rear amp has around 8 wires. I have purchased two dif wiring harnesses, the metra 70-5521 (2 plugs) and the American Int. FWH 600 (3 plugs). hopefully one or both of these will work. Ive hooked up aftermarket stereos before but this one is a little more complex and need a few pointers. I would really like to know what each and every wire color is and what they are all for. Im not trying to keep all the extras right now but would still like to know... Again, sorry for the repost (if it is) but I couldnt find a thread which detailed the 4 different plugs on the back of this stereo. Please help.

Nevermind guys, I got it figured out. new kenwood screen installed, works great and looks even nicer. I was even able to save some of the fake wood grain trim attaching it on either side of the face with 3m tape.

Members online

No members online now.
Back