05 LS fan motor

That small hose coming off the back of the gooseneck is "special order" from Tennesee... and will cost an extra $25 expedited shipping fee if you want it in a timely manner.

Same for the TB heater hose that goes to the top of the T-stat housing. Best to order both at the same time so you only pay the extra $25 once.

Here's a parts list for almost everything you would need... to do a complete OEM rebuild of the cooling system... minus the degas bottle and water pump... aux pump... DCCV... and the larger hoses to the radiator. One package of o-rings comes in a 4 pack only... so you will have 2 extra. No way around that.

My prices will probably be lower than what you will pay... due to customer loyalty discounts.

Total for everything (for me) was right at $400... tax included... plus the expedite fee.
IMG_20221223_152443494.jpg

Did you ever find your culprit?

Idk if I said it in last post, the hose with the degas bottle that attaches to the bottom I’d poke around at it. Or if you got a bottle with hose it could have been a cheap one, mine gave out in less than a year, was like a soaker garden hose.

I’d throw in too that when I redid mine the hoses had tags on them poked thru the hose to attach, about an inch from the end. Only leaked when was hot, I had to trim the hoses back, as well as the little hose that attaches to top of degas bottle from thermo housing somehow got a tiny piece of bark in it and jammed preventing flow.

Members online

Back