04 With 15k in my town

Buy it for $10k and throw a full LSE conversion on it and paint it tuxedo black for $5K and now you have a lower mileage LS than any 06 I've seen for sale.

Buy it for $10k and throw a full LSE conversion on it and paint it tuxedo black for $5K and now you have a lower mileage LS than any 06 I've seen for sale.

But then you have roughly 17K into an '04 with low miles, why not just buy a bit higher mileage '06?

That's a good price if it's truly loaded. But yea I'd try toget it for 10. And I'd totally wouldn't mind having 17k into an ls that had the coil warranty and has such low miles. Especially one from Cali. If it had black leather I'd consider it. But I know champainge colored ls's only had camel or dove leather option

But then you have roughly 17K into an '04 with low miles, why not just buy a bit higher mileage '06?

Because there's very few LS's under 20k miles and we all know mileage is very important with these cars.

That's a good price if it's truly loaded. But yea I'd try toget it for 10. And I'd totally wouldn't mind having 17k into an ls that had the coil warranty and has such low miles. Especially one from Cali. If it had black leather I'd consider it. But I know champainge colored ls's only had camel or dove leather option

I wouldint either. If I put that much money into it I'd keep it forever. Not that I plan on getting rid of mine.

The coil warranty is only good for a max of 10 years. You wouldn't have that protection for very long.

The coil warranty is only good for a max of 10 years. You wouldn't have that protection for very long.

Coils are cheap enough to replace that it isnt an issue.

$200 for visteons and ngk plugs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back