04 Passenger side door panel?

91300zx

LVC Member
Reaction score
So my window decided to not work (go up or down) then fell into the door. I searched on what it could be like the regulator and such but I can't get the damn door panel off to verify. It looks like I got all around the edges to come free it's just stuck in the middle somewhere. Does the trim around the inside door handle come off or does the wood grain come off. I pulled off the small cover and removed 2 screws under there. Sorry if it's a repost but I did a few searches and can't find much on a 2004 ls passenger side door panel removal. Tried google, youtube and no such luck. Any info would be appreciated. It's winter and it's freaking cold with trash bags there lol.

Thanks for the info. I did get it off. It took alot of force which i thought would brek something.

Thanks for the info. I did get it off. It took alot of force which i thought would brek something.

Yeah, I was afraid I was going to break the panel the first time I had to take one off.

Yeah, I was afraid I was going to break the panel the first time I had to take one off.

Goes to show just how well built the car is.. The door panels are tighter than any I have ever encountered, and I've taken hundreds of them off. :D

What a pain the metal frame was to get out. I'm hoping when I get it back on its just as nice lol. For anyone interested it turns out it was one of the white clips on the regulator.

Members online

Back