'04 LS/LSE Chrome 17" wheels and tires

zintkala

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Set of '04 LS/LSE 17" Chrome 8 spoke wheels and tires. Wheels are almost perfect. Two have a tiny bit of curb rash but it's almost invisible. Caps are perfect. Tires are 235/50/17 Michelin's. Rears are 80% worn, fronts are 50-60%. I am located in Charlotte, NC. Would prefer local pick up. If shipped it will be the actual shipping costs. $700.00 OBO PM me for pics.

Photos really help...

Especially since you advertise 8-spoke wheels. I am almost certain the LS came with 5, 7, or 11 spoke wheels depending on the year and options. I do not recall ever seeing an 8-spoke design. A picture could prove me wrong.

those are really nice. will you take 300 and a bag of chips? haha.. naw... i dont mean to be rude man.. i hope you get what youre asking for them since if you put them on ebay.. they wont go much more than 3. :/ saw some last month.. same exact kind....... spic and span.... got like 330 for them.. so how bout that bag of chips.. hope this is 'constructive' enuf fer yens.

Sorry about that zintkala. I must have had a brain fart or something. Good looking wheels for sure. I'll keep my comments constructive from now on. :D

I was thinking of these when you said 04 LSE:

zob96407f.jpg

these, and the 11-spoke chrome wheels are my favorites (although I think the 11-spokes are only available in 16", but I could be wrong ;) )

zob96407f.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back