03+ Lse Exhaust Tips And Grill Emblem

robnu0069

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I did the conversion to an 03+ lse rear bumper and need some advise on rear tips, also does anyone know where to get a front grill emblem . Please help and thanks

LINCOLN09 016.JPG

exhaust.jpg

Looking good! Did you go from a first Gen LS by doing the trunk and all?

Or, was it a second Gen and you just did the bumpers?

The emblems cant be found unless you get the factory grilles and rear surround. You can get those aftermarket ones from LSK that you can customize. I have a set and I think they are OK. Nothing special and by far from OEM but they look good and unless you are familiar with the OEM ones fairly well ( passers by ) no one can tell at a glimpse.

EDIT: I just remembered, the other day I was just googling and I found this. Look for the number and give these guys a call and see what its all about.http://www.lincolnpartspeople.com/lincoln_emblems.html

It was an 02 LSE I redid all the way around/ also forgot to mention it has the borla cat back . NYCLS8 where did you get you tips

Post a sound clip! We dont have a Borla exhaust in the video clips yet and I know people have been wondering how they sound!

Great work man!!!!!

It was an 02 LSE I redid all the way around/ also forgot to mention it has the borla cat back . NYCLS8 where did you get you tips

They came with the Bassanis that I bought off of someone here. I'm sure you can find something similar on eBay.

Hey! looking to do my exhaust on my 04 LS, and I'm considering Flowmaster exhaust's, does anyone know what are the demensions for the inlet and outlet! And should I also change the Resanator, and cat. conv.

Looking good! Did you go from a first Gen LS by doing the trunk and all?

Or, was it a second Gen and you just did the bumpers?

The emblems cant be found unless you get the factory grilles and rear surround. You can get those aftermarket ones from LSK that you can customize. I have a set and I think they are OK. Nothing special and by far from OEM but they look good and unless you are familiar with the OEM ones fairly well ( passers by ) no one can tell at a glimpse.

EDIT: I just remembered, the other day I was just googling and I found this. Look for the number and give these guys a call and see what its all about.http://www.lincolnpartspeople.com/lincoln_emblems.html

The lincolnpartspeople.com IMHO just a bunch of junk.

Have you dealt with them? The set up as you get further into the site is exactly like Team Ford but I am wondering if they do carry the OEM emblems, thats all.:)

HEY WE WANT BIGGER PICS! Such a nice upgrade.

I am in the process of upgrading my mirrors to the ones with the puddle lights. Still debating on the 2 tone rear corner lights (just not the trunk lid lights)
I also just recieved the rear door sill trim off the 2003. I also installed the painted chrome strip on the back bumper and chrome surround. Nokya h11 fog light bulbs. Upgraded to the 2002 climate control unit (my old one had the bulbs burnt out in the blue. The new one is all LED no bulbs and they are much brighter). Just bought new Monroe shocks all around. In the process of looking for a good deal on lowering springs.
Can't wait till spring. Only 2 months away.

lights.jpg

plate.jpg

I have had 2 questions about the climate control. Just in case anybody else wants to know. Here is a follow up

Well I opened up the old climate control.
I noticed that ONLY the blue down arrows were not lit. There are the only ones that light up with a bulb everything else is LED. The bulbs have a little blue condom on them. I removed the condom and replaced the lights in my 2001. Never noticed it to be brighter. Easy fix if you know how to soilder small things.
In the 2002 I opened it up there are no bulbs just all LEDS.
I will have to take pictures and post sometime in the near future. I won't be down to see the car till hopefully next week but I don't know if I will be there till dark. The only thing I see different is that the blue is a little brighter. You could go to a elctronics store and just try and find a find a brighter light to soldier in its place but the bulb that I used that looks the same brightness as OEM is: NEXXTECH 12V-60mA #7219 wire terminal base.

I have another climate control with Brand new lights for sale too.

Just need a few things done 5% all the way around windows and 15% on the front, I think . But i need to squar away my exhaust

LINCOLN09 017.JPG

LINCOLN09 015.JPG

Hey! looking to do my exhaust on my 04 LS, and I'm considering Flowmaster exhaust's, does anyone know what are the demensions for the inlet and outlet! And should I also change the Resanator, and cat. conv.

Flowmaster is the :q:q:q:qtiest brand.....why would you want them?

robnu0069, that last pic that you attached looks freakin nice!

thanks man im doing the windows this weekend ill send more soon , also if you every need any car parts let me know i have 70 yards to look through im part of LKQ - Keystone

:eek:

Where are you located! I have a LKQ near me. I used to live in NJ now I moved to PA. I go to a lake here In PA and on the way there is a LKQ I got a few parts from in the past. I love dealing with LKQ, they have great deals on some parts in almost if not mint condition.

I bought many parts that were being auctioned off on ebay for the price of the starting bid as long as no one bid on them and I love how depending on some parts they will have it shuttled in and you can order it and pick it up with out paying extra shipping.

hey robnu0069 you did your mirrors too. did you find them already the same colour or did you have them painted to match? If you didn't did you have to take them apart to get painted? Did you get them apart without breaking the glass?

LS MONK The mirors were red and i was able to put enough overspray in the mirror housing by moving the glass around while I use low air. Also i had to pivot the mirror to its folded position to get all the color to cover. under the unit. Trust me if you get the mirros you will understand. What color do you have ? or need ?

I am painting them off white its that light parchment metallic colour. I am still waiting to find the drivers side mirror. I found the pass for $55. If anybody has a drivers side folding with puddle light please let me know. I messaged 1 person on here but the response has been slow.

Go to my photo gallery and take look at my rear pipes.

Fonsito, rather than use the embed you must use the link. Just post it in the video clip thread.:)

EDIT: Got it. Thanks Fonsito I have been waiting to hear that exhaust!

What kind of fogs are you running they kind of looking like mine.
(NOKYA Stage 2 h11 7000K)

Members online

No members online now.
Back