03 Lincoln LS Seatback Panel xmas tree retaining clip

lsismore

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm losing my mind trying to find this retaining clip used to attach the seatback panel on my 03 LS. It's a "xmas tree" style clip but is has an odd top - it's a half circle instead of a circle - I've attached photos. There's no part no. on the clip.

I must have looked at 1000 retaining clips online and can't find this one - or course.

Anybody know where I could pick one up? It's about 24mm long and the top circle has a diameter of 18mm.

Thanks.

IMG_6139.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg

Take it to your local parts store and match it up with something they have. It might have a full head... but you could always cut part of it off if necessary.

Other than that... dealer item.

I guess I'll do that. I texted a photo of it to a guy in the parts dept. at a dealership and he had no idea.

Take it to your local parts store and match it up with something they have. It might have a full head... but you could always cut part of it off if necessary.

Other than that... dealer item.

Old thread but I thought I'd update. I did end up going to the dealer and they unfortunately didn't have the part. The new seatback's still sitting in my garage with one out of two retaining clips. Meanwhile my kid continues to the back of the seat when I say the wrong thing.

Members online

Back