03+ HID headlights w/ Angel Eyes FOR SALE

VanDarela

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm selling my 05' HID headlamps w/ Angel eyes....lights and angel eyes work perfect. If you look at the pics in the post about my accident you can tell they weren't damaged... the only problem is the clip that holds the lights to the car snapped off w/ the bumper damage (passanger side light). I don't know how much that would be to fix. Take'em if you want the angel eyes, HID's or even if you want to fix the clip and put them on your car. Insurance is getting me new lights, so i'm sending them to get new angel eyes. PM me with your offer.

I would love to make an offer, but don't even know where to start? Do you have any sort of price in mind?

Yes they are from light works. I was looking at trying to get $600 for the pair shipped. Sofar I have one person willing to take them.

I was surprised to see that when I recvived the Lamps back all the clips were in tact (Body shop guy told insurance a clip was broken so I can get new ones). The clips ARE in tact, factory HID's and angeleyes ready to plug and play.... I want them out of my room, and I need the money. $400 shipped. Paypal, PM me if you are interested.

u should have made it clear that u werent just selling the headlamp with angel eyes.. u were including stock HID's in there also..

If the lights were not damaged, then why did you sell them? I would think you would just put them back on the car if you were sending the new lights out to get the angel eyes installed in them as well.

n8bachelor said:
If the lights were not damaged, then why did you sell them? I would think you would just put them back on the car if you were sending the new lights out to get the angel eyes installed in them as well.
:I
Did insurance pay for new angel eyes too? What a deal!

n8bachelor said:

I sold them because they were the first ones ever made. I figured Lightwurkz has done a few more since then so I wanted to start fresh plus I want the clear corner lenses installed and I didnt want to send the old ones out and have him take them apart again. I'm a complicated person I like new things. Now I can have him do them all in one shot, angel eyes and corners. Just got just enough money to send them out and have them done.

owlman said:
:I
Did insurance pay for new angel eyes too? What a deal!

No insurance didn't pay for the angel eyes because i didn't notify them of the upgrade. they only cover factory parts unless i notify them in advance.

BanginLS said:
u should have made it clear that u werent just selling the headlamp with angel eyes.. u were including stock HID's in there also..

I did make it pretty clear....

"Hello, I'm selling my 05' HID headlamps w/ Angel eyes....lights and angel eyes work perfect. If you look at the pics in the post about my accident you can tell they weren't damaged... the only problem is the clip that holds the lights to the car snapped off w/ the bumper damage (passanger side light). I don't know how much that would be to fix. Take'em if you want the angel eyes, HID's or even if you want to fix the clip and put them on your car. Insurance is getting me new lights, so i'm sending them to get new angel eyes. PM me with your offer."

"I was surprised to see that when I recvived the Lamps back all the clips were in tact (Body shop guy told insurance a clip was broken so I can get new ones). The clips ARE in tact, factory HID's and angeleyes ready to plug and play.... I want them out of my room, and I need the money. $400 shipped. Paypal, PM me if you are interested."

Members online

No members online now.
Back