02 V8 Rear Suspension Parts for Sale + other goodies

02LincLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My LS had a solenoid die in the trans and while its driveable, the rockers are so rusty its not worth repairing. Especially with all the other work I had to do before this popped up. I have a bunch of rear suspension parts I bought that are still in the boxes. Please let me know if you're interested in these; I'll sell them for exactly what I payed (the Ford parts were discounted pretty good), plus shipping to your location (PM/ conversation me your zip code).

Motorcraft Rear upper control arms $300 shipped (from Tasca)
I can't return these so I'm willing to cover shipping and I dropped the price a bit.

Bilstein B6 rear shock absorbers $300+s (from Amazon)

PowerFlex lower control arm bushings
3 bushings each side rear $286+s
2 bushings each side front $176+s

Other stuff:
The LSE grill is silver birch paint code JP iirc. Its in decent shape with 1 tiny rock chip. Make offer

SCT Xcal3 tuner. I can return my car to stock, but you still may need to get it unlocked, I forget how all of that works.

I have opened headlights that were going to get angel eyes from another generous member. The ccfl tubes work and i bought new ballasts for them.

Wheels- Jaguar S-Type R Vulcans still available. Chrome, staggered (18*8 fronts and 18x9.5 rears), with conti DW tires 50% tread left. Make offer. For Sale - Gaging interest- Jaguar S-Type R Vulcan Wheels (Chrome) for sale

The nitrous kit is spoken for but not officially sold.

Please PM offers.

Last edited:
If I find that I run into restocking fees, I'll knock some $ off so you guys save some $.

Last edited:
This is a beautiful car I would really sleep on it before moving this LS down the road you have almost everything to bring it back to an original ride I cringe when looking at the prices of these parts because I need everything you're selling and when it's all said and done I will still be wanting to replace the paint with new ebony on my car you're so close I would see what a transmission would cost and if it's under $3000 I would work some over time and just do it!!! Best of luck to ya no matter what you choose to do

Fixed trailing arm (rear stabilizer link) prices.
If I find that I run into restocking fees, I'll knock some $ off so you guys save some $.
When I hear ppl talk about transmissions I want to go get a flush but manufacturer recommended that it's good for life....hmmm makes me really wonder

...but manufacturer recommended that it's good for life....hmmm makes me really wonder

That's not true. Where did you hear this?
You maintenance schedule clearly says that the transmission fluid should be completely exchanged ("flushed") every 150K miles or 15 years, whichever comes first. Personally, I do it at 75K intervals. Some others even sooner than that.

150Kmiles.png

If my rockers weren't totally rotted, trust me, I'd keep it and have it fixed. I've had this thing since 05 but new england winters took its toll. I'm emotionally attached to the car and love the looks and driving feel, but don't have the time to fix it myself or want to spend the money to havesomeone else fix it. And given its a structural issue, safety is a concern in the event of an accident. I'll be replacing it with a Fusion titanium and relishing in the lack of crap breaking all the time.
As an update, the rear stabilizer links and accessory belt is getting returned for full amount so I'll edit those off the original post once they're shipped.

That's not true. Where did you hear this?
You maintenance schedule clearly says that the transmission fluid should be completely exchanged ("flushed") every 150K miles or 15 years, whichever comes first. Personally, I do it at 75K intervals. Some others even sooner than that.

View attachment 828566359
Thanks for the info Joe I was steered in the wrong direction and appreciate the truth! Thanks again

Rear stabilizer links and accessory belt got returned so I knocked them off the first post.

Bearings sold as well.

Lowered price on control arms and will ship it free.

Edit: I also found a pair of unused Moog tie-rod ends from rockauto... $75+s.

I also have 2 front brake calipers new in box from Advance Auto. I forget if they had the brackets or not so I'll add that info when I get home and check.

Last edited:
Can't edit the first post anymore.

Lowering the price on the two Bilstein B6 rear shocks... $270 plus shipping. Not available for long; I'll be returning them tomorrow if there are no bites.

Rear stabilizer links and accessory belt got returned so I knocked them off the first post.

Bearings sold as well.

Lowered price on control arms and will ship it free.

Edit: I also found a pair of unused Moog tie-rod ends from rockauto... $75+s.

I also have 2 front brake calipers new in box from Advance Auto. I forget if they had the brackets or not so I'll add that info when I get home and check.

You mentioned "bearings" are sold. Did you mean "bushings"? If so, is that front or rear? Interested to know what is the gain from replacing with power flex vs OEM.

Lol I cut my rockers out last year.... They're overrated!!!

Also, sell me your nitrous kit!!!

You mentioned "bearings" are sold. Did you mean "bushings"? If so, is that front or rear? Interested to know what is the gain from replacing with power flex vs OEM.
Hi Broseph, I had sold wheel bearings. The powerflex poly bushings for all 4 lower control arms are available still. The gain is improved steering and suspension response; tighter feel at the slight expense of comfort. However, worn rubber is louder, harsher ride, and extra sloppy compared to poly. Doing poly is also much cheaper than replacing control arms.

Last edited:
Lol I cut my rockers out last year.... They're overrated!!!

Also, sell me your nitrous kit!!!
It's spoken for at the moment but if that falls through, I'll reply back here

DeviLSh scooped up many items that I didn't even get a chance to post here so thank you. He should have some interesting posts to add to his thread. Anyways, here's whats left since I can't edit the older posts.

Motorcraft Rear upper control arms $300 shipped (from Tasca)
I can't return these so I'm willing to cover shipping and I dropped the price a bit.

PowerFlex lower control arm bushings (I'll pay shipping)
3 bushings each side rear $286
2 bushings each side front $176

Other stuff:
LSE grill is silver birch paint code JP iirc. Its in decent shape with 1 tiny rock chip. Make offer

SCT Xcal3 tuner. I can return my car to stock, but you still may need to get it unlocked, I forget how all of that works.

I have opened headlights that were going to get angel eyes from another generous member. The ccfl tubes work and i bought new ballasts for them. I can either sell parts, or finish the halo install.

Spare tire, the cover, and a full size trunk mat with the Lincoln logo on it.

Wheels- Jaguar S-Type R Vulcans still available. Make offer

Last edited:
Hi Broseph, I had sold wheel bearings. The powerflex poly bushings for all 4 lower control arms are available still. The gain is improved steering and suspension response; tighter feel at the slight expense of comfort. However, worn rubber is louder, harsher ride, and extra sloppy compared to poly. Doing poly is also much cheaper than replacing control arms.

Powerflex also offers lifetime warranty.

Just got word back from Powerflex that I could ship these bushings back so knock that off the list.

Rear Upper Control arms which fit any LS is all that's left.

I'll throw the wheels, Xcal3, and LSE grill on ebay. I'll probably just build the angel eye gen 1 headlights and ebay those as well.

Haven't been on here in a while- if anyone still needs anything mentioned in the previous post, please let me know. I also found a set of Moog front outer tie rods and a set of Motorcraft outer tie rods.

If anyone is interested in buying the car, please PM me (I'm in central MA). Oh and the nitrous kit is still installed.

Sold the lower rear control arms. A gentlemen that owns a double digit collection of retro birds got a good deal.

I plan on parting and scrapping the car so if you want parts, whether they're listed here or not, please PM me.

Nitrous kit is available; shipping to US only.

LSE grill is silver birch paint code JP. Its in good shape with 1 tiny rock chip.

SCT Xcal3 tuner. You'll need to get it unlocked by your tuner.

Open headlights that were going to get angel eyes. The ccfl tubes work and i bought new ballasts for them.

Wheels- Jaguar S-Type R Vulcans still available. Chrome, staggered (18*8 fronts and 18x9.5 rears), with conti DW tires 50% tread left. Make offer. For Sale - Gaging interest- Jaguar S-Type R Vulcan Wheels (Chrome) for sale

Please PM offers.

The powerflex bushings, aren't those the ones that are listed under S-type 98-02? I know you returned them but was curious

Members online

No members online now.
Back