02 V8 preview

pelphrey

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
2002 V8

Finally spent some money... Sad thing is I never drive the LS.

DSC02146.gif

DSC02140.gif

DSC02141.gif

DSC02144.gif

DSC02143.gif

DSC02133.gif

DSC02132.gif

DSC02134.gif

DSC02139.gif

DSC02137.gif

DSC02138.gif

DSC02129.gif

DSC02135.gif

Please don't tell me you actually use that "buffer"...

Whoa, thats a lot of stuff for one purchase. Why dont you ever drive the ls?

Real nice. Are those the ebay angel eye headlights or the pink ones djkapeesh was selling?

Looks good.
Those Sentas are becoming more and more popular.

Thanks!!

Yeah... The emblem in the center cap matches the rest of the car. That was one of the major selling points for me.

Now to get brakes and then decide if I am doing the new bumpers. Have a feeling I'll be getting the tuner for it, doubt I touch the exhaust I don't want anything that is louder. Opinions/suggestions welcome.

Real nice. Are those the ebay angel eye headlights or the pink ones djkapeesh was selling?

I traded my stock headlights to a member here a couple years ago, he installed the angel eyes and removed the amber lens in both headlights.

Looks good.
Those Sentas are becoming more and more popular.

These came from Lito LS and he told me over and over they are the real deal. I don't know how to tell otherwise, so I'll go with it!

Sweet! His were real. I think the rim says jaguar on the back/inside if they are real and if they are replicas they probably just have part numbers or something in back there.

I would suggest I drop for it to look it's best, but it still looks great as is.

hey whats the blue thing you have next to your battery?

damn it i love those rims, do you know where i can get them? but i think they would look better chromed

debadge? car looks good tho. u have puddle lights?

I thought about putting the new mirrors with the puddle lights on it. I emailed a guy about a set and his reply "what are puddle lamps"... This coming from a guy who had mirrors for any vehicle you could imagine. haha But I may still do it.

The only way it is getting dropped is either air ride, or hydraulics. I won't ever ride on spring again! So we'll see...

The blue thing is a 2nd battery for the stereo.

Members online

No members online now.
Back