02 lse body kit??

That doesn't seem to have the lse spoiler, I thought gen 1 lse' had them.Too bad I'm not local

That doesn't seem to have the lse spoiler, I thought gen 1 lse' had them.Too bad I'm not local

mine didn't come with a spoiler, I didn't want one either but I think it was an option.?.

Yea I dont think the stock LSE's had a spoiler, I remember when we went to the dealership back in like 00' to get my dads, he was looking at them and he has a very hateful view towards spoilers lmao

brian you should pick that kit up man its easy to put on.. just offer him like $400 for everything:cool:

yea it has the lse spoiler , i dont see many of them with it though ,brian you should pick up the kit and sell me the spoiler since your dad doesnt like them ,you wouldnt want to dissapoint him now would you?? lol

Yeah go for it bryan. I say start at 300 them work your way up a little maybe he'll bugde for 300.

i called the guy and a girl answered ,she seemed kind of weird i asked her how much for the spoiler and she said he would only sell the whole car but the ad said selling parts ,then she called back and said he will sell it but she didnt know how much,but she was talking to the guy while i was on the phone ,then when she called back she said she had to call him to find out the price, I think she thought i was the repo man..lol

Sancho, you interested in the spoiler too?

yea she said she would call me back but hasent yet, I just want it cause i wont have to paint it or anything,just stick it on and go...

cool cool. I dont see a spoiler in the picture

yea its hard to tell but if its the lse spoiler they are really small ,somebody on here has one on their lse...

The gen 2 are pretty small. Gen 2 are bigger

Members online

No members online now.
Back