For Sale '02 LS Parts for Sale

mot

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
anyone near ne ohio, we sadly just traded in our beloved 02 LS. :( she had 102k on her, and needed suspension all the way around, lower control arm bushings, power steering leaks, & no ac d/t huge rotted hole in line along the framerail.

she was actually a fairly trouble free car. she was a blast to drive and all i really had to repair besides routine maintenance was an early tune up d/t valves cover gasket leaked and fouled the cops, & driver side door comp. we were more than pleased, but the repair cost was too high. sadly, we figured it would only get worse from there if internal parts start going.

we ended up finding a certified used 12 passat w a lifetime 100% covered p&l powertrain & fwd as well. plus 2yr/24k warrranty w option to extend it if & when we so choose. ( we plan on it) we are pleased so far.

SO, I HAVE SOME LEFTOVER PARTS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.......

- FACTORY EXHAUST FROM CAT BACK. STILL IN GREAT SHAPE. (came from an '00 w 5k miles b4 it was stolen, recovered, then sold for the '02)

- INTAKE MANIFOLD OFF '02

- BALL JOINTS (2)

-SUMMER RIMS. ALLOY ELBRUS 5 SPOKE 16", NEVER SEEN SNOW, ALONG W A HALF WORN SET OF MICHELIN ENERGY TIRES.

make me a reasonable offer please. i have no use for it any longer. contact me here or tracerrbullet@gmail.com

thanks .... mot

Are the rims chrome? Sorry I know that's dumb to ask, my ls rims are all chrome from factory but my spare is not, mine are beginning to chip and buying yours might be a better alternative than rechroming

I replied to the email you sent me. I'll attempt to get out to the garage soon and send you a pic via email. The going is slow, I apologize. I broke my ankle 12/19 and had surgery 12/26 ( 6 screws and a plate).

no cats. its from cat back, resonators, mufflers, tailpipe. is that ok?

regular ground 5 day ups is about $100 from what the website states

Members online

No members online now.
Back