'02 Lincoln LS

actafool4187

New LVC Member
Reaction score
My name is David, from northwest Indiana. Also if anyone is around Indianapolis or Terre Haute, I visit those areas frequently as well. I've always liked the look of Lincoln LS's and finally bought one. I bought it as a winter beater, but I really like it. I kind of want to sell my show truck and put Accuair e-level and i-level on this car and start really spending money, but only time will tell. So far, all I've done is tint the windows, replaced headlights and fog lights with HID's, and replaced every bulb with LED's. Here's a few pictures.
a.jpgb.jpgc.jpgd.jpge.jpgf.jpgg.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

What LED bulbs did you use for the front blinkers, how much did they cost, and how do their brightnesses compare to stock?

I didn't touch tails or blinkers. If I had clear corners I would, but with red tails and amber lenses up front, there's not much point in swapping I don't think.

What HID kit did you use for the headlights? I am looking for a good cost-effective one for my 2001

Some cheap ebay kit. They were 6000k bulbs, but I actually just changed to 4300k because I could hardly see still. (Tinted windshield.) If you want to spend a little more, I've used DDMtuning.com for all my other vehicles and they come with a lifetime warranty.

Members online

Back