01-up Center Console!!!

bigpappy33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well i saw an ebay bid for an 01-up center console for all you 2000'ers w/ the dreaded cup holders, just wanted to ask a q to anyone knowing because the one in the auction has the same color grey top portion, but a grey bottom half, however, mine has a tan bottom half. any one know if i could take the tan off my bottom one and match it up to the grey top part of the new one? attached a pic of mine click this link to see the 01-up one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-L...1QQihZ009QQcategoryZ33695QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hey on the bright side if it cant work hopefully someone w/ a grey interior can pick this one up off ebay :)

Zxfdfsfsd.jpg

I've installed the SST shifter and the console looked like one piece.

trust me you dont want them, they flip up, thats why im trying to get the one you guys have! wanna trade? lol

You only need the top half of the console the bottom doesn't need to come out of the car....

If you see on for a dark mocha top half feel free to send a link, I saw the gray one come up recently... I've been on the hunt myself, especially since the local dealer looked it up for me and gave me a qoute over 300!

Yea it will fit, i cant stand my flip up ones either thats why im trying to get that one. hopefully ill win it and be able to fit more than a cell phone in it.

hah when i first bought my car i liked the cup holders. now its been few months and i hate them, i can't believe lincoln put those cupholders in there

Won the item, so i finally will have real cupholders!! great success. (haha). i just have to change the top pieces out and change the lids.

lucky bastard, I've been waiting for a "mocha" one to come around for a few months now....

good luck waiting, ive been waiting for 2 years, now i can drink in peace.

I won an Ebay auction on 12-27 for the mocha console, should be here on Thurs....... I Bought the car on 9-30 and started my search that night...

Shibby!

ya i put mine in i should put up some pics, the color is actually a little off but its close enough i dont mind i got big cupholders!

Ya that is a good example, i love mine heres a pic. The color is off so if anyone is looking for a darker one, and wants to buy the lighter gray off ebay to trade me pm me and let me know! It dont bug me that much, i just love being able to fit a taco bell grande cup in there :)

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

just my luck i found someone who could trade with me locally (sort of). He needed the darker color i have and he bought a lighter colored gray one off ebay and it worked out great for both sides. Heres the difference.

(after is top 2 pics before bottom 2)

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back