01 LS V8 Sport

01LSVT

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 2001 Lincoln LS V8 Sport. The car is aqua blue with light grey leather interior. The car currently has 92k miles and drives excellent. The car has the factory Alpine 6-disc CD changer with upgraded Pioneer 5x7 3-way speakers in all four doors. This LS has been garage kept since I've purchased the car in November of '07. I purchased brand new OEM Lincoln floor mats last year which are in excellent shape, and really give a clean look to the interior of the car. The only modification on the car is a 4700K HID kit that really enhances night time drivability. Please feel free to ask any questions you have about the car. I'm located in Fort Wayne, IN.

LincolnLS5.jpg

LincolnsLS6.jpg

LincolnLS7.jpg

I can take more pictures if there's any interest in the car. I'm asking $7800.

Mark

His and Hers Lincoln LS!! Wait, are you saying I have a girl's LS?!?! :mad: :D

Let me know if you're interested!

Mark

Not at all, in fact I LOVE that color. One of the best colors for this car. I just dont' think she is gonna spend 7 grand on a car with close to 100K. I'd like her to get an LS, because I know most problems already. And she will stop asking to drive mine :D

I'm asking a little less than I owe, which is of little use to you. I'll probably lower the price a little as I pay it down, but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot and drop it to $4k - $5k. I'll just keep driving it if that's the case. Or you can always make an offer. :cool:

Mark

if you still owe money it's better to run it into the ground. They are great cars and you will NEVER get back the money you put into it......drive into the ground them part it out once it will NEVER drive......even a new engine job is a good 7k at the shop

Aaah! Where were you when I was shoppin for one 3 weeks ago? I'm in Elkhart. lol

Not at all, in fact I LOVE that color. One of the best colors for this car. I just dont' think she is gonna spend 7 grand on a car with close to 100K. I'd like her to get an LS, because I know most problems already. And she will stop asking to drive mine :D

So buy this one and give her yours. Swapping all the stuff out of course though could cause a snag.

I don't think the ivory rear surround and mclaren grille would look good on it :p

if you still owe money it's better to run it into the ground. They are great cars and you will NEVER get back the money you put into it......drive into the ground them part it out once it will NEVER drive......even a new engine job is a good 7k at the shop

If I still owe money on it, it's better to run it into the ground? If someone buys the car for what I'm asking, I'll put up a couple hundred bucks of my own money to pay the car off, it's no big deal to me. I really don't have much money into the car aside from routine maintenance and getting 2 of the larger items replaced that go wrong with these cars(hydraulic fan assembly and the clockspring).
Oh, and you're smoking crack if you paid $7k for an "engine job." If you actually did that, then YOU should have parted your car out and bought another LS for $7k.

Mark

since you're parting her out, how much for the HID kit???????

I'm not parting the car out. Someone else said something about parting the car out, but it's for sale as a full, driving automobile. If you're interested in the car, the HID's will come with it, already installed! ;)

Mark

OK guys, I've found a car I want to buy, and obviously the trade-in is going to be lower than an outright sale. So to offset the difference, I'm bringing the sale price of this car down to $6,000 OBO. If you're interested, please make me an offer. If it's REASONABLE, you may be able to twist my arm enough! I'm looking to sell this week so I can pickup the new car this weekend.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! :cool:

Mark

The tough part is a lot of banks won't touch an 8 year old used vehicle. The girlfriend just effed up her car. symptoms are head gasket-like, but the coolant just FLOODS into the crankcase when trying to pressurize the system. So we're towing that bitch to the junk yard. Maybe, just maybe. I'll see if I can get the bank to do something...

The tough part is a lot of banks won't touch an 8 year old used vehicle. The girlfriend just effed up her car. symptoms are head gasket-like, but the coolant just FLOODS into the crankcase when trying to pressurize the system. So we're towing that bitch to the junk yard. Maybe, just maybe. I'll see if I can get the bank to do something...

I think it depends on how much you're looking to borrow. My credit union publishes their rates on their website:

Model Year Minimum Balance Term APR*
2009-2007 NA 0-60 Months as low as... 4.69%
$10,000 61-72 Months as low as... 4.99%
2006-2004 NA 0-60 Months as low as... 6.09%
$10,000 61-66 Months as low as... 6.59%
2003-2001 NA 0-60 Months as low as... 6.59%
2000 & Older NA 0-48 Months as low as... 10.00%

So they offer a 0-60 month loan as low a 6.59% on a 2001-2003 vehicle. 2000 and older they only go up to 48 months.

Mark

$6k?!!! Holy :q:q:q:q! For an '01 LS *SPORT* and the minor upgrades??!? :eek:

I really would'nt take less than that, considering the miles and everything else, thats a great price. Here in CT, I paid $5,500 for my '01 LS non-sport V8, w/o SST, and the factory 6CD non-Alpine unit, and thats with 102k on the clock.

SO...either *I* got RAPED(quite possible, this IS Connecticut!) or, more than likely...you're selling a GOOD car at a GOOD price, and should consider $6k as the absolute minimum!

Then again, you could always type up a payment agreement for someone and keep a copy for yourself as well as a copy of their license and make them pay something like a $500 security deposit. :confused:

I traded in my ls in twice, and I couldn't get em to budge from 5 g with the Avic Z3 to 4 g w/o. I have an 02 LS sport with 108k.

Tough times :( So Mark, you are definitely in the right ballpark. I just wouldn't do a majority of your advertising here. haha.

If you trade it in, do not DO NOT wait until after a 100k miles. They will do things to your butt that is not fun! Ouch!

Love the interior btw.. yummmm..

Members online

No members online now.
Back