01' Ls Parts For Sale

Can you further explain all the items you are selling?

What color is the interior?

sorry just checked this post. i have misc engine acc, alt, starter, brackets a/c comp coils most everything but the longblock (3.9)-- alot of the interior, front and rear seats headliner sunroof drivers doors complete, trunk, headlights, drivers taillight, wiring partial front suspension, complete rear suspension. wheels with tires, thats pretty much it:) and ofcourse the already mentioned transmission. it was completely rebuilt by aamco (over 2 grand) and has less than 5k miles

Got a price for the headlights?

What color is the interior? Is it black?

I am in need of a center console preferably complete and I am in need of the passenger side door handle bezel. I have no clue what the hell happened but it don't stay on all of a sudden.

Thanks, if you can post pics of the parts to verify the condition it would greatly enhance the responses.

Got a price for the headlights?

What color is the interior? Is it black?

I am in need of a center console preferably complete and I am in need of the passenger side door handle bezel. I have no clue what the hell happened but it don't stay on all of a sudden.

Thanks, if you can post pics of the parts to verify the condition it would greatly enhance the responses.

yes the interior is black, i sold the console already and im sure i have the door bezel. ill check out the headlights as well. how do you post pics here?

God damn it! I am never going to find a stupid center console!

Upload the pics to a site of your choice ( sometimes I just use myspace and sometimes I use image shack ). Right click on the pic, click properties and copy its address then in LVC click on the square with the mountain in it inside the box where you type the message. Paste the address for the pic in the prompt and you should be set.

Those bezels are cheap so just let me know how we can handle it. I'll check the shipping cost on other sites that sell them and see how we could negotiate a fair deal.

450 with the converter (which was new wehn the did the tranny repair) plus shipping--tired of stubbing my toe on it:eek:

so this is a brand new trans with 5,000 miles on it or is it a Remand with 5,000 miles? why are the miles so low and why arent you using it?

so this is a brand new trans with 5,000 miles on it or is it a Remand with 5,000 miles? why are the miles so low and why arent you using it?

aamco rebuilt this tranny 5k miles before i bought the car. over 2 grand with the new converter, i have the reciepts. the engine died, i bought an 02' with alot of body damge, used the 01' for a donor car and have the rest leftover!

What about those lights and pictures of the items for sale?

I have looked into the price of those bezels new and they are 13.00 and 5.00 shiping so thats your call.

What about those lights and pictures of the items for sale?

I have looked into the price of those bezels new and they are 13.00 and 5.00 shiping so thats your call.

working on it, ive got alot of it boxed up. ill try to get to it this weekend--

A-Pillars?

Do you have any interior? I need the factory A-pillars (L & R). Please help if you can.

Members online

No members online now.
Back