'00 Woodgrain

shltn

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have seen some pictures, and along with the shifter knob I am wanting to get, does anyone know if you can purchase the woodgrain inserts that go around the radio and thermostat controls? Have any of you done this? What kind of cost am I looking at? Thanks!

When I put a wood grain dash kit in my LS I bought it from Sherwood Dash. Their product directly matched the factory wood grain and color. Go to:

http://www.sherwooddash.com/

You can order straight from them.

thanks for heads up. i know i am asking a lot of probably silly questions, but i am new to the LS. i found one that was extremely clean and well maintained, but i had to sacrifice things like the woodgrain. so now i want to change some things out. thanks again!!!!!

shltn said:
thanks for heads up. i know i am asking a lot of probably silly questions, but i am new to the LS. i found one that was extremely clean and well maintained, but i had to sacrifice things like the woodgrain. so now i want to change some things out. thanks again!!!!!
I got mine from www.woodtrim.com - the even sell the pieces seperately if you need them later.

gotta be careful - matching the color and woodgrain is key. The nice kits also have silkscreening on them for the control pictures that you cover up.

so there may not be anything wrong with those e-bay kits - it's just kinda hard to tell.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back