'00 LS Sport, Dead Tranny, $1500, you can drive it away

blk00ls

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
119,500 miles, black on black, 17inch alloy rims (stock), runs mint, valve cover gaskets, clock spring (airbag light), and rear window actuators are done, heated seats, 20%tints all around, front vent visors. Viper alarm with auto start, and new speakers about 6 months ago (i took the rest of the system out of the car) now it has the in dash 6-disk changer (not alpine). The tranny died on my way home from work and i dont have the money to fix it. she works in SST (manumatic mode) so she will go forward and can drive on the highway, but no reverse. dont know whats wrong with it and i dont care, im just trying to get what i can out of it. i had a guy who had a tranny that was going to buy the car but that fell through. body is in good condition one or two minor spots, as is the interior (the panel under the windsheild where the defroster blows from is dry and cracked). The car is 9 years old and it was my daily driver and it wasnt garaged. shes a good deal if you have another $1500 to put into her. if you want pics email me at scohenglass@yahoo.com. Thanks

dont want to part it out because its hard enough to sell as is now, it will be harder when the car is missing random parts. plus for the price im asking just buy the whole car and use it for parts. The last time i parted a car out not only did it take me a year to get rid of it but everyone who came to buy a part though i wanted to haggle with them and i do not. and as it stands right now, the car is in my driveway with no plates, no registration or insurance. the car is $1500 as is, pick-up only.

Members online

No members online now.
Back