0-60 video in my 07 avalon ltd

black_lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just thought i would share some v6 power with u guys :D . i just dont think its bad for a 3.5 v6. its defeinitly faster than my lsv8 , the 00 caddy deville we traded in and the new gen mustang gt (probably auto) we ate up at the stoplight..lol..i might have just gotten a lucky one in. this aint nothing big. i just thought i would share. so dont hit me too hard guys :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJSNH0VkSs4

Cool, tried to get a o-60 run in my Cobalt SS/SC but the freakin camera kept falling away fromt he pull, manual so I could not hold it and no one w/ me at the time. But w/ 300Hp I am sure its a good time.

yea man.. my buddy has an 06 ss/sc and i keep givin him :q:q:q:q about his car..lol. i keep tellin' him i can beat him but he keeps tellin' me he will not get beaten by a 4 door toyota family car. we had one chance to settle it but he backed out. :D

Not sure what stock does, was breaking mine in when it was. I am sure if he can drive it should be able to take it.

What is the 1/4 on it? I've seen various times stock for the SS/SC, mainly due to drivers experience or the few freaks. Best stock time slip I saw was a 13.87

the best i`ve seen was 14.3 - 14.6 and 0-60 times as low as 5.7 to 6.2. so its kind of a toss up. car and driver said 6.0 to 60 and a 14.6 quarter. i think it will be pretty close, and no room for error on his part. :-D

Yea, take it to a track and find out, best way. I no longer race, pretty much know what I have and if someone runs their mouth I just let it in one ear and out the other. Been wanting to go to a track though but the closest is over 2 hours and that is not worth in my opinion. I am thinking I may be in the very low 13's, it could be better I am sure but I added on alot to mine to make it more luxury than pure performance, definately beats out the LS8 in all categories.

wow, not there now. Where'd it go?

the best i`ve seen was 14.3 - 14.6 and 0-60 times as low as 5.7 to 6.2. so its kind of a toss up. car and driver said 6.0 to 60 and a 14.6 quarter. i think it will be pretty close, and no room for error on his part. :-D

+1 on the times and the lowest had to be on a very good day. I hate any cobalt, giving the facts about the cars size and weight and all that the owners brag about, thats not that good of a time I think....but thats IMO.

Way to go with the Avalon, I like those dude.

Just thought i would share some v6 power with u guys :D . i just dont think its bad for a 3.5 v6. its defeinitly faster than my lsv8 , the 00 caddy deville we traded in and the new gen mustang gt (probably auto) we ate up at the stoplight..lol..i might have just gotten a lucky one in. this aint nothing big. i just thought i would share. so dont hit me too hard guys :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJSNH0VkSs4[/quote]

I hate to be the first one to throw the flag on this, but your Avalon in no way could beat a new gen. Mustang GT. Wouldnt even be close. That guy just wasnt racing you. But nontheless they are nice cars. I believe i found your video. I have a buddy that was in town for the weekend. He just got and Audi A6 Quattro. Those are such a higher level of luxury than Lincoln. Nice nice car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJSNH0VkSs4[/quote]

I hate to be the first one to throw the flag on this, but your Avalon in no way could beat a new gen. Mustang GT. Wouldnt even be close. That guy just wasnt racing you. But nontheless they are nice cars. I believe i found your video. I have a buddy that was in town for the weekend. He just got and Audi A6 Quattro. Those are such a higher level of luxury than Lincoln. Nice nice car.

Agreed. He probably didn't even know you were "racing".

300 horse

Are there really any cars left out there NOT with atleast 300 horse anymore?
I mean other than our LS's or my old OLD Festiva...

i guess you guys are right. there is now way a v6 can hang with that big american v8 . what was i thinking. i think i should be punished. :-D

as soon as the wife lets me :-D nah we didn't buy it for speed. it just happend to be a lil faster that what i expected. i should have the ls paid for next year so i will get a weekend speedster then, after i saveup a good down payment. i'll definiteld need it for what i want next.

Members online

No members online now.
Back