‘Sound of Freedom’ hero Tim Ballard accused of sexual misconduct against 7 women: report

TheDude

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
‘Sound of Freedom’ hero Tim Ballard accused of sexual misconduct against 7 women: report -NYP

A married anti-child slavery activist who was the inspiration for the “Sound of Freedom” film has been dogged by allegations he sexually harassed seven women on overseas missions and took advantage of a Mormon elder.

Tim Ballard, who founded the anti-sex trafficking organization Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R) a decade ago, abruptly resigned in June after the group started probing the sexual misconduct claims against him, Vice News reported Monday.

Sources familiar with the investigation said Ballard — who was portrayed by Jim Cavaziel onscreen in “Sound of Freedom” — had allegedly asked women to act as his “wife” on undercover missions carried out to rescue sex-trafficking victims.

He allegedly pressured women to share a bed or shower with him during the missions, suggesting it was necessary to fool the traffickers, the sources claimed.

Ballard, a former Department of Homeland Security official, was also accused of sending one woman an underwear-clad photo of himself and asking how far she was willing to go to save trafficked kids.

While Ballard’s sudden exit from O.U.R was publicly reported three months ago, neither him or the organization offered up an explanation at the time.

The outcome of the investigation wasn’t immediately clear.

Ballard hasn’t publicly addressed the sexual harassment allegations.

A spokesperson for O.U.R also wouldn’t address the claims leveled against Ballard, but said in a statement Monday that the organization “is dedicated to combatting sexual abuse, and does not tolerate sexual harassment or discrimination by anyone in its organization.”

“O.U.R retained an independent law firm to conduct a comprehensive investigation of all relevant allegations, and O.U.R continues to assess and improve the governance of the organization and protocols for its operations.”

Prior to the allegations being made public, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints — of which Ballard is a member — had put out a statement accusing the activist of exploiting his relationship with Mormon elder, M Russell Ballard, to promote personal and financial interests.

The church, without elaborating, denounced Ballard’s activity as “morally unacceptable.”
-snips

Seems "Hero" Tim Ballard is a phony, whose claims about saving children may range from highly exaggerated to outright lies, is also a sexual predator who used donation funds meant to save exploited children, to drink, do drugs, party and sexually prey on women. Oh Rightist...

On a personal level, I'm happy I didn't watch and patronize this film, as Tim Ballard makes money off of it still.

And of course... it took a simple Google search , (about 5 seconds) to realize he is a Mormon. That unfortunately... is common with that Cult.

A buddy of mine has a daughter-in-law who was abused by the LDS. She is "messed up".

I believe in castration for that offense... and I don't mean "chemical".

But you always go for the "negative"... don't you? Time will tell all.

Nuff said???

I will not be responding to any drivel of yours at this point. (and no... I am not a Mormon).

Tim Ballard has been accused of sexual misconduct and he did step down as CEO of his company. Your denying of those facts is irrelevant.
Despite your attempt...

My guess would be Vice News is complicit with the underage sex trade, and trying to cover up their involvement... or Canada's real problem.

Or intentionally defame something that was meant for good. (I.E.) the movie.

Time will expose the "bad actors" (pun intended) for who they really are.

Time will tell the true intentions of the left. But it seems that the Left is being "too vocal" about it... Like they have buried very deep secrets.
^You previously, attacking the people who were exposing Tim Ballard

I'm glad you've finally came around in accepting Tim Ballard is a phony and an abuser, shows personal growth :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back