1.jpg

Gribbles latest LS

My new LS

General Description

Just made a trip and picked up a very clean LS! She only has right at 45,000 miles on her and she is a 3.9L V8 2003 Model.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

New exhaust system installed on Jan 14, 2021.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Comments

I love it my 03 LSE is getting jealous as I just sit and stare at this work of art the exhaust is tasteful
I couldn't find the one I liked for mine so chose to build it myself and cost maybe a few bucks less but she does growl a little not like yours I'm sure

I love it my 03 LSE is getting jealous as I just sit and stare at this work of art the exhaust is tasteful
I couldn't find the one I liked for mine so chose to build it myself and cost maybe a few bucks less but she does growl a little not like yours I'm sure
She's a growler for sure! My muffler is called the neighbor hater by Blackwidow Mufflers and my neighbor is replacing my home AC/Duct system right now and knew I just put my car in the shop for a tune-up and he asked me when I was getting my exhaust system fixed. He thought I had no mufflers on my car so I am now glad I did not go with the next model which was even louder! Wish I could have possibly gone with an active exhaust system for some instances but maybe down the road one day!

I see you did away with the resonator or what ever they are after the cats and also a "X" pipe rather then the "H" pipe I did the same only o left the things in the middle but the X pipe helps alot. I love the name also that is so funny I got a set of Blackhorse race mufflers and all 21/2 inch pipe but it sure don't sound they way I thought it would but I tell you what it breaths so much better and I think maybe gained a pony power or ..... Well maybe one but it does get up and gone again very very sexy nice ride . If I can figure out how to put photos up on here I would love the world to see mine my 01 and 02 are my pride sorry to say my 04 may it rest in piece but I'm still talking parts from her why they give some people a licence baffles even my simple mind it's just sick that I lost her. She will live on in my others I still want to get one of every year my buddy is willing to join me as he loves these peppy little rides.

I see you did away with the resonator or what ever they are after the cats and also a "X" pipe rather then the "H" pipe I did the same only o left the things in the middle but the X pipe helps alot. I love the name also that is so funny I got a set of Blackhorse race mufflers and all 21/2 inch pipe but it sure don't sound they way I thought it would but I tell you what it breaths so much better and I think maybe gained a pony power or ..... Well maybe one but it does get up and gone again very very sexy nice ride . If I can figure out how to put photos up on here I would love the world to see mine my 01 and 02 are my pride sorry to say my 04 may it rest in piece but I'm still talking parts from her why they give some people a licence baffles even my simple mind it's just sick that I lost her. She will live on in my others I still want to get one of every year my buddy is willing to join me as he loves these peppy little rides.
Yep, I cut it back pretty much all the way and had it redone all the way from the cats. I have wondered though if I should have done the H-Pipe as the exhaust shop recommended. One day I may buy an H pipe and some different tips and try it. I sometimes feel like the sound is not as smooth as I want it but that is like doing 0 to 60 fast fast at times. I think the difference in the pipes could help cut some of that down if I am not mistaken.

I think a lit has to with choice if pipes the tiny tubes they use at the factory I was always told loud pipes save lives or was it if it's to loud you to fr@#+*ING old. Not sure but I like loud

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
DaleGrib
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back