Items by bradc2112

bradc2112
Updated
Views
Comments
I'm in the car business (same Ford store for 7 years), and trying to find the Sirius module for the THX/NAV seems to have been harder then finding the Holy Grail, the Loch Ness Monster, and Bigfoot. After months of searching I FOUND IT! What a difference! The FM2 buttons becomes SAT, and FM1 now...
bradc2112
Updated
Views
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Front/Back & SP Slotted Rotors Front/Back. MUCH better stopping power, and no more warped rotors!
bradc2112
Updated
Views
Blinder M25 Extreme Laser Jammer. The heads are mounted low just below the grill. Flanking the front license plate in the fascia. You need to be look hard to find them. They are recessed to keep them hidden. Quite a few saves, in conjuction with my Valentine One. Those LEO's can be quite sneaky!
bradc2112
Updated
Views
Giving your engine more air is always a good thing. The bonus with this is the sound. Idle to 3000 RPM, pretty docile. Get on the go pedal, and oh my! Now it has beautiful deep throated V8 growl eminating from the hood. Once again the coolest thing is it not obtrusive. Happliy cruising along the...
bradc2112
Updated
Views
Much better than the rolling stock Michelins. Very sticky tires in the dry and the wet. Winter traction is MUCH improved. I can finally get around in the snow and ice. I can even climb an inclined driveway in light snow!
Back