new thread

First thing I drove was my dads 93 gmc 1500 sierra that I inherited and drove for 2 years..ahh sometimes I miss that truck and wish I still had it.. but the first car I bought was my 97 thunderbird..which is what got me hooked on these cars!

P8020042.jpg

Before or after I got my license? My first car was a 92 lincoln town car with 340000 miles, and I spun a crankshaft bearing on it.

1961 cadillac coupe, raced it all the time on the streets of NYC. I loved that car. went in the air force and let my sis use it til she ran it into the back of a stopped bus.

1968 Cougar XR7.
Swapped 351W.
Headers...air shocks.. big fat tires that didn't fit and sucked in the winter.

My first car which I still own, is a '77 Mustang II. Grandma bought it brand new. I've owned this car 10 and a half years now.

1969 Chevelle

Blue on blue with built 350 motor, turbo 400 trans and 4.56 posi rear
Got it at 15 and it took 3 years to finish with no added cash from the family
I trained and broke horses after school and weekends to fund it

1969 Chevelle

Blue on blue with built 350 motor, turbo 400 trans and 4.56 posi rear
Got it at 15 and it took 3 years to finish with no added cash from the family
I trained and broke horses after school and weekends to fund it

Og street racer. Not those Lin kids

89 CONTI, i loved that big ass car it was dark grey with factory smoked tails factory tint. had 60k on it payed 3500 in 1996.

You do realize that your mark is actually longer and that car was based on the taurus I can't consider that a big ass car.

My very first car was a 1967 Ford Fairlane 500XL fastback. Baby blue with black deluxe interior with buckets and console. 390 2-bbl V-8 with Select-Shift Cruisomatic and power steering. No a/c or power brakes, and drums all the way around. Paid $600 bucks for it with 109K miles in 1986.
1967 fairlane 1987 small.jpg

1967 Fairlane 02 small.jpg

1967 Fairlane-1984 Thunderbird jpg.jpg

Unfortunately, I wrecked it. That was a sad day. The next car I got was a fully loaded 1967 Thunderbird with a 428 Thunderjet!

1967 Thunderbird2.jpg

1967 Thunderbird.jpg

I wish I had more pictures, but that was way back before digital cameras and I didn't take as many photos back then. Darnit.

1967 fairlane 1987 small.jpg

1967 Fairlane 02 small.jpg

1967 Fairlane-1984 Thunderbird jpg.jpg

1967 Thunderbird2.jpg

1967 Thunderbird.jpg

Nice. Love those old Fairlanes and t birds..

Dad has a 65 Fairlane 500, 289 hi-po 4spd car

I've got a 429 thunderjet from a 69 tbird buried in the garage lol

first car i had was a 1985 Crown Vic. Loved that car.

the first car i could legal :shifty: drive was my 1995 Lincoln mark Viii 60k miles :D

first car i had was a 1985 Crown Vic. Loved that car.

the first car i could legal :shifty: drive was my 1995 Lincoln mark Viii 60k miles :D

well when i get my license in december, my 95 will be my first car i can drive legally lol. i do drive it sometimes with my dad, only if i have my permit with me ofcourse

First was the white 93.

First car in my name, insured by me is the cobra

well when i get my license in december, my 95 will be my first car i can drive legally lol. i do drive it sometimes with my dad, only if i have my permit with me ofcourse

i use to drive all over the place with out a license. LOL

part of being young is being stupid!!!!

Nice. Love those old Fairlanes and t birds..

Dad has a 65 Fairlane 500, 289 hi-po 4spd car

I've got a 429 thunderjet from a 69 tbird buried in the garage lol

Oh man, me too! That '67 Bird was freakin' awesome! Fast as hell and super comfortable. It was loaded too. Power steering, power front disc brakes, power windows/door locks/seats/trunk, a/c, tilt away steering wheel, and the neato overhead console with lights and storage compartments. I love the look of the '67-'69 'Birds. Maybe it's that big, wide fishmouth grill:) The rear quarter windows on that car were pretty neat. They didn't go down, they slid back into the C-pillar (or B-pillar, since it was a true hardtop and didn't have a post). I've never seen that before or since. I really miss that car. But if I could have one of them back, I'd take the Fairlane. That car was just sooooooo cool!

My first car was a 1965 VW Beetle. That was back in '76.

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

My previous rig before discovering the Lincoln Mark VIII was a '73 Ford Econoline van (E-200). Had a healthy 302, three-on-the-tree (used to love taking it in for new tires and watch the kid go nutz trying to find reverse), drove that sucker for 12 years.

One of my more memorable cars was my '71 Pontiac Bonneville. Silver, had a 455 in it, was a total cruiser. Awesome car. And I honestly cannot remember what became of that car. I know I didn't wreck it, but I can't remember selling it or trading it in, either. Wasn't stolen. Ever hit a total GAP like that? Scary, isn't it? :lol:
Drove it from Louisiana to Los Angeles, and in LA is where I lost track. Was probably loaded off my azz at Disneyland, and for all I know it's still sitting there in the parking lot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back