Thanks, bye

fossten

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've sold my Mark after 10 years, and I'm moving on - I now have a '99 F-150 and I'm happy with it. Just want you all to know that I deeply appreciate Joey and Bryan for having this site, where I've made some lifetime friendships. I won't be around much anymore (although most of my time has been spent on the political forum ;)), but please know that this community has been the best I've ever been a part of.

You guys have been my friends for the last 10 years, and have been the reason why I kept my Mark VIII for as long as I did. This forum has saved me thousands of dollars in repair costs over the years, and I can never thank you enough for all the help and advice. I never did more than change the oil before coming here, and now I can take apart a suspension, diagnose quite a few problems, and do tuneups and other minor engine and body work. I never would have gotten the deal I got with my truck if I hadn't known that I could fix the issues it had when I found it. Diagnosing the problem is 75% of the battle.

Thanks to Shagdrum and Calabrio for being solid gold bricks that have taught me a lot, and thanks to 04SCTLS for all the bear-poking/pot-stirring over the years. To mespock and Ford nut - what can I say, you guys are classy. We've had vicious arguments on the political forum but you guys always had my back when I had car troubles. Debi - you're a hottie. Frogman, the offer is still open: if you come to Louisville we're going to Stoney River. I went there last night for Valentine's, by the way, and their steaks are THE best in Louisville.

If anybody wants my email, send me a PM.

If I ever get a Caddy or a Navigator I'll be back, of course. :D

bye.gif

Good luck in the fututre. I have never really participated in the debates on here but I have read them. They won't be the same with out you bro-

All the best in the future foss - I sincerely wish you well.

take care i will be without a mark before long but will still hang and agitate sometime help. jd

Well Fossten it was fun reading your posts, you took alot of heat for the stuff you posted and you never backed down from a good fight. Stay cool. :cool:

Good luck in whatever you do.

Political arguments never mean much, most of the banter was all in good fun I am sure.
Nothing a cold beer wouldn't fix.

Life is short, enjoy it.

All the best, Fossten. Will miss some of your political banter.

You guys have been my friends for the last 10 years, and have been the reason why I kept my Mark VIII for as long as I did.

............:shifty: wait, you actually had a lincoln? i thought you were just a political troll ;) lol j/k take care

Foss, I don't understand why you are quitting the forum.
I sold my last Lincoln three years ago, don"t have one now, but I continued to stay on this forum as well as the Lincoln forum.net.
How come you feel you can't still be a part of this forum?
Bob.

Don't let the proverbial door hit you on the way out.

Totally kidding :)

Best of luck with the truck, and hope to see you around. You know cal and shagdrum will need your help in the politics forum... :p

Ya I'll miss you Foss.
It's been fun poking and setting bait with you over the years.:D
I hope you found what you were looking for to make your mark in life if you haven't found it already( I have a suspicion- hint :):):):)) which could be why you're leaving to devote all your time to it.
All the best and good luck.

He might get hit with an emotional desire to have the Mark VIII again but it'll be on a day he's driving his F150 and not having to figure out how to fix some electronic gremlin.

Those, those damn blend door accumulators break in them too.
Friggin' Fords.

Good luck in your future endeavors. Thanks for all the insight on matters of faith...

Good luck in your future endeavors. Thanks for all the insight on matters of faith...
The usual terminology of political language is stupid. What is 'left' and what is 'right'?... Who is 'reactionary' and who is 'progressive'? Reaction against an unwise policy is not to be condemned. And progress towards chaos is not to be commended. Nothing should find acceptance just because it is new, radical, and fashionable. 'Orthodoxy' is not an evil if the doctrine on which the 'orthodox' stand is sound.
-Ludwig Von Mises

and the award for largest signature goes to...............

I've sold my Mark after 10 years, and I'm moving on - I now have a '99 F-150 and I'm happy with it. Just want you all to know that I deeply appreciate Joey and Bryan for having this site, where I've made some lifetime friendships.

We appreciated most (but not all) your 12,775 posts. ;)
Thank you for being such a loyal member.

Stoney River eh? I'll definitely look you up if I travel by your way.

Good luck and thank you for your friendship the past 5-6 years.

Members online

No members online now.
Back