racism controversy?

Its the internet, their is no line. I thought it was funny, and I'm not racist. If it upset you that much just call him a Honkey, Kracker, white trash inbred. That should even it out :p

The funny part you missed is djknowledge is black, lmfaorofl

You are completely out of line, slavery was wrong on every level, I am black, and I have never dissrespected my parents, and I am positive I have done more for this country than you have ever dreamed of doing, so I quote " Get your racist A S S out of MY country"

SSG D
US ARMY

BTW it was a sarcastic comment Im far from being racist...I just feel like black Americans are the ones that are racist againts us. I mean Im hispanic (cuban) to be exact and in my neighborhood in Havana Cuba there was only 3 white familes everyone else was black and blacks were like family they ate in my house I ate at their house we went to school together, so trust me Im far from being racist. I remember when I was in 9th grade I went to an all black school, it was 80% blacks and 20% whites and hispanics and I remember getting jumped almost everyday. And I was only going to school. Im the type of person thats easy to get along with and im very friendly so you explain that to me? The schools name was Miami Northwestern Senior High school on 12th ave and nw 79 st, Miami. Check it out im not making this up. I just think you black americans should ease up on the racism. I mean you guys were freed centuries ago. And dont take this the wrong way im an American citizen and im proud of my country. Im just speaking the truth and nothing more, and if I offended anybody "Im sorry that wasnt my intentions". Im just trying to prove a point.

Its the internet, their is no line. I thought it was funny, and I'm not racist. If it upset you that much just call him a Honkey, Kracker, white trash inbred. That should even it out :p

epic!!!

Sarcastic or not it was still crossing the line. There are scumbags in every race, it's not just one that is privy to them.

i'm not black...i grew up in a mixed community and have plenty of friends from all types of countries around the world. Yet to this day, the only one's who complain and throw the race card are the black ones. Not even the african friends i have (literally from countries in africa) dont like to be called black because of the stigma that goes with it.

While it is true that there are scumbags within all races, the majority of the complaints about racism comes from black americans (who are racist to anyone who isn't black) who feel the need to bring up slavery even though no one within 3 generations has experienced slavery at all. Get over it, it's not that serious. Native americans went through almost complete genocide and don't complain as much even though its partly due to the fact that there are only a few left.

I speak about this stuff with several black coworker's at work almost everyday abouth the fact that a majority of the crime in the u.s. because of black people. If you are wondering why i say black people instead of african americans is because almost all the people who get referred to as african american tell me that they don't know where in africa they come from, and that they just consider themselves black. You don't really call white people caucasion, even though most aren't white, they actually have european descent but unfortunately some don't know what specific country they are from. This thread can go on forever.

here are a few simple questions to ask yourself to get a better understanding of the things the way i see them. Name every black city in america. Now name every city in america with an incredibly high crime/murder rate. See any similarities? For the record, i hate everybody. That includes the spanish people that f*ck it up for the rest of us. It's not my fault that some people reject an education even when it is offered to them even under the worst circumstances. Unfortunately, this is something that we will have to c-exist with as long as we continue to exist. It literally is like the yin and yang, and even though it is something we dont want to accept, there is very little we can do and must learn to better ourselves instead.

i didn't proofread and i may have misintentionally typed some words wrong. if i did and i upset you, go f*ck yourself as my intentions weren't to compose an award winning essay, just simply wanted to clarify some things here. For the record, again, i am latin. (ecuadorian puerto rican and brazillian) If anything i wrote offended you, then i welcome you to the real world. The world of truth and i advise you to open up that third eye so you can see better.

You are completely out of line, slavery was wrong on every level, I am black, and I have never dissrespected my parents, and I am positive I have done more for this country than you have ever dreamed of doing, so I quote " Get your racist A S S out of MY country"

SSG D
US ARMY

While it is true that you have done a lot with your life, you can not say that some people won't try that uncle tom bullsh*t on you, simply because you dont want to end up jobless and looking for money on the street and want to find ways to better the life of you and your families. These are the people i am referring to when i say the things i say. incase you didn't know, my countries of descent have many people of african descent and most arrived there before african americans did in the u.s.a. They also did not arrive there by choice,so, in some ways, i have a more historically accurate and longer african background then you do, assuming, you are african american. Not trying to say i am blacker then you, just giving you some info on where i come from.

yeah right, hes more white then a snow bunny, havent you seen his legs in his videos?

yeah right, hes more white then a snow bunny, havent you seen his legs in his videos?
not really

snow bunny
SnowBunny_650x.jpg

me with the black sleeve, haitian co-worker with blue
brown.jpg

SnowBunny_650x.jpg

brown.jpg

dammit dj we had a good thing going their. +1 on the actual people from africa getting pissed at being called black. Africans and blacks don't get along very well. Seen it in the military. Kind of like peurto ricans and mexicans.

In the military my whole section was black. I didn't care, they were like family. I heard them get down on the white man, but they always treated me like a brother. I went to every cook out they had, only white guy their. Never bothered me. Even heard their friends ask "who brought the white guy" and they would all stand up and say we did. They always had my back.

No one jump my :q:q:q:q, I'm gonna drop the N word.

I also heard them get down on :q:q:q:q:q:qs. From what I understood a :q:q:q:q:q:q to a black person is any black that disgraces his race, stealing, drunk all the time, always late for formation or lazy, thing like that.

We all came from the mother land, don't matter what color you are.

I get pissed about that slavery bull:q:q:q:q. Not like my family, where Hitler murdered half of them before they could flee to america. And still I get blamed for being white. Just last week in detroit working some lady and her daughter walked by, she stopped and pointed at us guys and said those are the people that made us slaves. For real? are you that ignorant? WTF would you tell your daughter that? Your not helping at all, your holding your own daughter up.

Theirs not a person alive that knows someone that knows someone who was a slave. To many generations have passed. Like all the world wars, in 20 years their won't be a single peson alive that fought in any of them.

Why am I the bad guy for being white? Why don't they call me american of polish descent? Or polish american? I want my own special word too. What about my heritage? I'm closer to my heritage line then most black people are to being african. My grandpa came from poland. Hell, most black people are more american than I am.

No idea why people can't drop the history bull:q:q:q:q and see that were all the same on the inside, same ideas and beliefs for the most part, same car notes, house payments, and utilites. Everybody pumps the same gas, were all raising kids just trying to get by.

Everyones running the same race, yet everyone wants special rules for the race.

They should burn every history book ever made, history only create problems, but then we got some one bitching "we need to remeber what they did to us" WTF did they do to you? Did someone actually whip you and rape your wife? Or send you in for a shower and gassed you? Maybe they sent everyone out to pick weeds by the fence then gunned them all down then made the next group move the bodies? WTF was so bad that happened in your life time that you cannot change your ways?

Maybe in 2 or 3 gererations when all the hardcore racists have died it will start to even out. My solution is a bill that states White people can only marry blacks, and vice versa. In 2 generations we will all be the same skin color and have the same views. LOL

If you spend your whole life bitching about the past you can never move on. Your kids will never move on, and you will miss out on some great opportunites of meeting new people and making some good freinds.

I did have one friend in the military that could not be mad at for being racist. We were in Korea and he got a call that his sister had died. Turned out his 12 year old sister was beaten to death and raped with a baseball bat by a 13yr and 15yr old. Both were black. Reason they said they did it? They said they were bored and wanted to see what a white girls brains looked like. I don't think theirs any way of coming back from that.

Members online

Back