Sprint springs.

soccer2live

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
will anyone be interested in exchanging sprint lowering springs for eibachs?! if so pls let me know! thank you!

i have the sprint set? is there different kinds of sprint springs? they are brand new. i havent put it them in the car.. im looking for something seminew or new?!? or if someone is getting rdy to buy the sprint springs.. they can buy the eibachs and save a little bit of money?!

I think the sprint springs are cheaper than eibachs.Why dont you want sprint springs? Too low?

i plan on putting 19" on my car.. the sprints might be more for someone who has stock or 18''.. i havent even put them on but i dont know about how much i want to drop the car.. the price is the same most sprints are a tad more actually.

Andrizzle and pektel have 19's with sprints. From what I remember, sprints are cheaper than eibachs. Cheapest I've seen eibachs shipped is around 260 and I think sprints are like 215. I think anrizzle got his sprints for under 200 shipped

You have Sprint Springs??

Those are not made anymore, and are pretty rare...

However I think 'SpringTechs' which are the same lowering height as the 'Sprints' are basically identical.

I have them and running 19s with no problems. The only thing is prepare to learn where you can travel, because steep inclines and abrupt driveways/entrances will be your enemy.

And yea I got them for $150 IIRC.

i've been actually thinking of springtechs instead of the eibachs but i'm worried about it being to low for winter here near chicago, but i just bought them from tirerack not even 2 weeks ago and it seems like i would be getting screwed in this deal, andrizzle where did you get yours?

well i might keep them then.. who knows.. i was just offering.. thanks for input guys! oh and another question.. are the sprint springs different from the v6 to the v8?!?!

i just read a description that says the v6 springs lower it 1.5 inches and the v8 springs lower it 1.75 inches

i guess i should have read that lol thx =)
offer is still available if anyone is interested

they are brand new.. never installed.. they are the v8 ones.. they lower the car 1.75 inches compared to the 1.5 the v6 one does.. im guessing they would work in both cars since the suspension is the same.. again correct me if im wrong.

i'm a pretty good soccer player ;) bahaha

wait before you said they were v6, now they are v8? if they are the v8 i would be interested

they are v8 i double checked.. but either way v6 or v8 they are the same just a .25" difference...

Members online

Back