Will a 03 LSE bumper fit on a LS 01??

antmagro

LVC Member
Reaction score
Will bumpers from the newer gen LS fit on the 1rst gen? I need a new bumper and i dont want the boring stock 01....and ideas

Yes you can but I believe I read somewhere that you will have a gap between the new bumper and your gen 1 headlights.

Yes it can but you will need gen2 lights unless you get someone to do some body work to make it fit other than that should fit

Yes it can but you will need gen2 lights unless you get someone to do some body work to make it fit other than that should fit

Can someone who has had this mod done to there Gen 1 chime in about what the extent of body work was needed to add a Gen 2 LSE front bumper to a Gen 1. :shifty:

Can someone who has had this mod done to there Gen 1 chime in about what the extent of body work was needed to add a Gen 2 LSE front bumper to a Gen 1. :shifty:

I've got pics around here somewhere of the headlight gap. I didn't have them do any body work, since I plan on eventually getting the gen 2 lights.

how the hell can you be a member for almost a full year and not come across the answer

Members online

No members online now.
Back