Smoothing the trunk hump

now i like the hump and all, but i would really like to see an spare tire mount on the inside so its not just a faux cover

and i agree the gen2 looks ok without the hump but i think the gen1s would look goofy

Just dont stare out the back window while your driving and you'll never notice it :D

I'm buying a Mark as soon as I can get everything ironed out that I need to. I've been wanting one for nearly two years.

I personally dislike the hump on the trunk, and had planned to shave it myself. That photo causes me to even more likely to do it. I'll also be getting rid of the small logos and transplanting the ones from the MKT onto it.

haha

PO badged it as an SS back in the 80's when they built it. crate engine- 454 big block, 425/475 out of the crate. PO did that when the old 427 blew up. put on the L72 heads, dual 600cfm 4 barrels, mild cam. quite streetable- even gets 12mpg. backed by a M21 4 speed, 3.73 rear. bested 12.40's with the old 427, never been to the track with the 454.

going to be sad to see this one go, but a goat be callin my name

NICE man!! You know anyone who wants a real nice pump gas street 11 sec 67 300 Deluxe with an LS6 PM me.

Members online

Back