Happy Thanksgiving EveryOne

+100, let be safe and get fat eating turkey!!!!!!

Lol. No. I just check it here and there since its my home page whenever I go online. When I'm in school, since I'm there the whole day and in the library I leave the comp on and I check it here and there too. It is addicting but I think its cause I'm trying to buy stuff from people on here right now and I'm anxious finish the deals and they dont come on that much so I'm always checking hoping they came on to move forward . So yeah I guess you could say I'm on all day but I'm not on all day straight, if you get what I'm saying.

You're on here a lot yourself. most of the day, you're one of the first ones that replies when people post thins mid say round 12 and after. Everyone else posts when they get bacl from work or at night.

Happy Thanksgiving.

On the way home from my grandparents house from thanksgiving, I was sitting at a light in the injured LS. Pulled up next to me comes a tan gen2 with a shattered left rear window and had a garbage bag in it lol. Two junked LSes :D

lol have a happy thanksgiving. and by the way my 01 ls is also trashed need new cats. if we keep lossing LS's at this rate we will need to ask obama for a bail out.

Lol. No. I just check it here and there since its my home page whenever I go online. When I'm in school, since I'm there the whole day and in the library I leave the comp on and I check it here and there too. It is addicting but I think its cause I'm trying to buy stuff from people on here right now and I'm anxious finish the deals and they dont come on that much so I'm always checking hoping they came on to move forward . So yeah I guess you could say I'm on all day but I'm not on all day straight, if you get what I'm saying.

You're on here a lot yourself. most of the day, you're one of the first ones that replies when people post thins mid say round 12 and after. Everyone else posts when they get bacl from work or at night.

lol, me too, i got LVC in my favorites so i click that first when i go online:D

lol, me too, i got LVC in my favorites so i click that first when i go online:D

I had it too but since it was the first thing I would go to I just set it as my home page.

lol have a happy thanksgiving. and by the way my 01 ls is also trashed need new cats. if we keep lossing LS's at this rate we will need to ask obama for a bail out.

Oh yeah. I would mind some ls bail out money :D

happppppppy thanksgiving :D

Haha, my school finally upgraded to this fancy wifi stuff so when im at school I can get on here on my iPhone, I check it on my laptop anytime im on, and anywhere I have my iPhone and theres wifi haha

(Jk about the "fancy wifi" I just have a really technology-delayed school LOL)

Members online

Back