OMFG I hate scumbags.

Bouncer88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Heads came in today, very early actually. Come to find out the "guy" (I think it is a kid) decided to do a half ass home port on some stock heads and sell them as stage II, I call the number he gave me and I get some lady.

"Hello" < lady
"Hi, just wondering if Mike is available?" < me
"No he slept over a friends house last night, can I take a message?" <lady
"Sure can, tell him that I will be sending his heads back and that he is to send my money back due to false advertisement" < Me
"Oh boy, not this again, this is the third time this has happened in the last 6 months!, Don't worry I will make sure he sends the money back" < Lady
"Thank you very much and you have a good day" < Me
"Thanks you too and again I am so sorry about this" < Lady
"Not a problem, bye now" < Me
"Bye? < Lady

Turns out if I want that low end power I am just gunna go with some c heads now.

damn!!! Well atleast his mother was nice and you're supposed to get your money back, you could of got the whole "not my son" thing

damn!!! Well atleast his mother was nice and you're supposed to get your money back, you could of got the whole "not my son" thing

You think he wouldn't be allowed to use craigslist or something after the second time .

There was a lot more in between conversation but I didn't feel the need to post it.

Time for the LvC Mafia to make a call and make this kid piss his pants ...

If my money isn't returned within a week then so be it, as for now I feel as if his mother was more than helpful to make up for it.

I got the heads and looked at them and it was such a horrible home job it wasn't funny, the ridges in the runners, the fact that they weren't even polished. Oh well, my money will be returned one way or another.

Why ya looking for P&P? Going for a blown setup? Just asking cause P&P does not net much of a gain, if any, in an NA 4.6L unless your tweaking the setup. I am not sure what you all plan on anyway.

dude my partner Matt own HPS Cylinder head here in florida, we are actually both moving into a huge shop together. he's been working on heads since he was in his early 20's, he is 39 now and has owned his own business for 8 years now, his work is all over magazines, he does some serious high dollar race cars here in florida. he can do a stage 2 port on a set of heads for your mark, i even have a set of 98 heads he could do the ones i have and we could ship them off to you. let me know i can put you in touch with him. i'd sell the heads dirt cheap plus whatever he wants for the head job.
here is a clip out of max chevy magazine.

http://www.maxchevy.com/tech/2008/iii_6-lm7-1.html

here is the whole article.
http://www.maxchevy.com/tech/2008/iii_2-lsx-1.html

How do you tell you are buying true "C" heads? What models of Mustangs were they stock on?

99-01 Mustang Cobras.

They don't have split port intake like the B heads instead the C heads have a merged tumble port.

I seem to recall someone telling you exactly what they were before you bought them...:waving:

Still did it anyways.

Members online

No members online now.
Back