To Sell or not To Sell.......

My vote goes for the S60R or the Legacy GT. IMHO I would stay away from the mazda speed6 its only a 4banger. What about the V70R??!!

I would go with the S60 instead of the subaru. Looks classier and the interior is sure much nicer.

STI's can be found without a wing used. Someone may have taken it off or if bought new you have the option to order one without it if its not on the lot.

IMO, the wing CAN look cheap but depends on the rest of the style you are aiming for with the car.

Well, I have ruled out the A4 and S4. Reliability on these isnt great. This came right from the guy selling the cars too. He did have a S60R on his lot but it was beat up, so I have to go find another one.

I am also now open to a STI or EVO w/o the wing.

Its still just SO hard to let the LS go for so little money. Its such a nice car.

I turbo an absolute must? Why not an 02-04 M3?
When I am done with my LSE I am probably going for one of those, or a G35 coupe.

I turbo an absolute must? Why not an 02-04 M3?
When I am done with my LSE I am probably going for one of those, or a G35 coupe.

4 door is a definite must, I have 2 kids. I would have bought a G35 years ago if it wasnt for my little ones. Turbo is also a must for power.

i know u want a turbo/supercharged but i just though maybe your like some non turbos/supercharged cars

*08 Passat
*06-09 honda civic si
*03-09 Golf
*05-08 acura TL or type s
*08 g8 gt

Some new M3's are four door. 335i are turbocharged and four door. I'm not sure about the 535i motor though.

By then the LS will probably be worth $50 and Im not wasting my time to wait around for it to be paid off to get nothing for the car.

Keep it simple and buy American my friend. You think a Lincoln LS has problems wait till you get into Europian or Asian turbochargers.
My choice would be Pontiax GTP or GPX you get the performance, milage and all the comfort options plus you don't have to wait for parts coming for weeks or more.

Members online

No members online now.
Back