Check Out Brittany's Ls 22" Blades && Kandy

:

yourdirtymind.jpg

i never said i was special in anyway and im not changing the way i talk for attention....since it bothers ppl so much i figured i would just spell everything out.when i talk its how i type on my cardomain...thats howit sounds but i type correctly to show you all that i am educated..oh and u wanna talk :q:q:q:q about be out there well if you get hurt who goes get your ass????and ya know what else, i was thinkin about what i wrote and i do take it back because i take pride in my job and what i do...i never once thought i was better than anyone else or acted like a bad ass like you say....if anything you are the one acting like a badass and like you better than ppl.oh and jus to let u know i appreciate what you done!!!!!really!;)

My medics go through the Special Operations Medic course, and we bring our own home; I'll leave my trust and health in their able hands, you can stay plenty far away... thanks.

My point was, don't go throwing out the military card unless it's something really damned impressive. I don't recall even once throwing that card on here. Why? Because usually you end up looking like an idiot bragging and throwing things in people's faces who, either don't care one bit... or have done much more than yourself; there are no in between in these situations. No one will say "Oh, you're a Joe... well I withdraw all the mean things I've said and you now have my full respect." Nope... if you were an idiot before you pulled that card, you're still an idiot after, possibly an even bigger idiot for trying to give yourself street cred which you're not entitled to (all depends who your audience is). Long story short, don't try to throw the military card when you're being insulted; no one cares and it only makes you look like a desperate idiot (regardless if you actually ARE an idiot or not).

I'm not even going to discuss your speech, grammar and general English skills anymore. It's obvious you're looking through different eyes than most everyone in here on the subject; continuing would be pointless.

I just wanted to add one thing that is pretty much irrelevant to this subject...

A page or two back someone said if you support the war (btw, there are several wars... not just one; being more specific would help), you're brainwashed... and the only troops you support are the ones that don't want to be there (this is really moronic; we've been at war since 02; 6 years... anyone here now joined or reenlisted knowing what the deal is; don't pity them for they are here of their own accord).

Support whoever you like, but have you ever thought that MAYBE you're the one that's brainwashed by the anti-war crowd? To the man who holds the "facts", there is no disputing the "truth". What this means is, when a person believes they know the facts, matters not if what they believe to be facts really are facts or really totally false... you will get no where trying to argue what the truth really is. See, things of this nature are so polarizing that short of some break-through of a record scale people's views almost never change.

They bite into whatever line of supposed facts they are fed which fit their own various personal ideals the best. Maybe you hate President Bush... Maybe you believe in world peace... Maybe you're scared sh!tless to be forced to fight and honestly believe a draft is possible... Maybe you believe the money would be better spent on welfare for the lazy. Perhaps you think capitalism should be spread throughout the world... maybe you think the best way to fight terrorism is to take the fight to the enemy... or maybe you just need an excuse to kill. Doesn't matter, there is some core belief that a specific line of reasoning ties into... no matter what your stance. So to call someone with a view opposite your own "brainwashed" is really to acknowledge that, you yourself are "brainwashed" too... just in an opposite manner.

It's hard to say that everyone who believes one way is brainwashed while all those who believe another are simply "enlightened" and have people really take you seriously. It's not a small cult we're talking about here... it's millions of people holding each of the opposing beliefs.

Here's an idea... embrace the fact that people have different beliefs than your own, and just because they are different doesn't mean they are wrong, and it certainly doesn't mean they are brainwashed. Hell, if that's the case, then the owner of that hideous car is brainwashed... because I (and most people here) think it's horribly ugly and she likes it... Must be brainwashed.

Rant concluded

AFTER READING THIS THREAD ON...AND ON...AND ON
I KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS WHOLE IS ISSUE

suicide.gif

call me crazy but i kinda like it... i mean i wouldnt paint my car purple cuz im a guy but its unique. and u guys sure are in a tizzy over the way she types. geez.

Don't pull that bullsh!t out on us... some of us here have spent SEVERAL YEARS over-seas doing things beyond your wildest imagination; you are not special, and no one cares that you spent 12 months behind a desk with the safety of being inside the wire (although I'm sure like everyone else, you'll lay claim to being some hard-core trigger puller attached to the infantry so there's someone to inspect the women and not "offend" the cultural differences-BS... and I've never met a Nam vet who wasn't Special Forces, attached to the CIA in Cambodia).

Schools do not teach writing in ghetto slang; some of it is shorter-easier, some if it actually takes work to type out. But either way, it's a grasp for attention and does nothing to indicate intelligence. Case in point; you come on here and your typing instantly cleans up (mostly). If that were the "real you", the same sort of grammar would be seen in your posts here on LVC.

You remind me of this hideous intel puke I was around on one of my tours; she was a redhead, looked like a damn troll... Anyhow, she had the worst spoken grammar, slang, word-usage and vocabulary I've ever heard come out of a female's mouth. But when she'd call home to her parents, all of that cleaned right up and she became miss proper English.

The sad thing is, you're obviously looking for attention... unfortunately, you don't seem to care what kind of attention it is. Most everyone here is insulting and degrading you; yet you stick to your guns. That isn't by any means an indication of personal character... it's an indication of ignorance.

+1 My point exactly.Acting ghetto and probably never lived in one.

+1 My point exactly.Acting ghetto and probably never lived in one.

u can believe that if you want too....you dont know :q:q:q:q and everybody thats still going on and on about this :q:q:q:q is ignorant,yall just cant let nothin go and proves how stupid yall are.i even tried to joke about how yall are clowning my car...but im ignorant...ha ha ha.for all the good critisism thanks for your opinions in an adult manner!!!for everybody that likes my ride,thanks.peace out you guys.....i hope the best 4 yall and good luck on what yall do 2 them LS's!!!imma still be doin my own thang in that UTR!!!!!:p :p :p

Don't pull that bullsh!t out on us... some of us here have spent SEVERAL YEARS over-seas doing things beyond your wildest imagination; you are not special, and no one cares that you spent 12 months behind a desk with the safety of being inside the wire (although I'm sure like everyone else, you'll lay claim to being some hard-core trigger puller attached to the infantry so there's someone to inspect the women and not "offend" the cultural differences-BS... and I've never met a Nam vet who wasn't Special Forces, attached to the CIA in Cambodia).

Schools do not teach writing in ghetto slang; some of it is shorter-easier, some if it actually takes work to type out. But either way, it's a grasp for attention and does nothing to indicate intelligence. Case in point; you come on here and your typing instantly cleans up (mostly). If that were the "real you", the same sort of grammar would be seen in your posts here on LVC.

You remind me of this hideous intel puke I was around on one of my tours; she was a redhead, looked like a damn troll... Anyhow, she had the worst spoken grammar, slang, word-usage and vocabulary I've ever heard come out of a female's mouth. But when she'd call home to her parents, all of that cleaned right up and she became miss proper English.

The sad thing is, you're obviously looking for attention... unfortunately, you don't seem to care what kind of attention it is. Most everyone here is insulting and degrading you; yet you stick to your guns. That isn't by any means an indication of personal character... it's an indication of ignorance.

Awww, he likes her.

you aint got to lie to kick it, we all know you want that M35 Pete.

lol. You know how I found all those pics? Seached within the LS side for all threads containing the word "whitney".

pektel- we all know about your fetish with car and the bike mirrors but come on...... lol

Dude!!! Where can I get those sweet mirrors Pektel!!! Hahahaha.
Is that custom-water-condensation-look tail lights on the M35. ??? Isn't an M35 an Infinity ????

That purple is horrendous, almost as ugly as those rims, o I mean fo' sheazy dos blades are wack.

This threads sofa'king-we'tod'd

lol. You know how I found all those pics? Seached within the LS side for all threads containing the word "whitney".

well they always say that you can take the trash out of the trailer...

can you even get a JC Whitney catalog mailed to your house if its not on wheels?

i was just about to order a WW spoiler, but when they said that the textured finish was no longer an option, i said DEAL BREAKER!

Members online

No members online now.
Back