Check Out Brittany's Ls 22" Blades && Kandy

OMG She said shes in the MEDICAL field!!!!!!!(did no one catch this!!!)How would you like that coming to help somone get back on their feet. Atleast if they were Iraqis they could understand you. Overall I wish you wernt allowed to go over "there".

oh yeah well if you were dying even though you probably wouldn't want me too id still save your life!!!oh and if i wasn't good at my job i sure the hell wouldn't be doing it!!!and i guess you can understand me because you replied to what i wrote jackass!lol you all are taking the way my car looks and how i type way too serious... my paint job is fine...lol something is wrong with my camera thats why it looks photoshopped and the color is off!!!

You know Brittany, you really didnt need to join in and post anything just making yourself look more ignorant. Im sorry someone from our forum that decides to stay anonymous decided to talk stupid on you car domain and then post a link. Thats just undeserved bad Karma to us all but you didnt need to click that link and you didnt need to join this forum.

Take it from a group of people that are LS enthusiasts not a bunch of lowly slobs on CD that own any random piece of trash car. Your car is really not that nice looking at all as far as we are concerned and that was something we were discussing here not on Cardomain!.

well this is lincoln vs cadillac and i own a lincoln so get over it!!!if you all can sit there and talk :q:q:q:q so can i and for those that wanna sit there and say this little forum is turning into something bad well it been that way cuz all you all do is talk :q:q:q:q and you all are just as ignorant as you all say i am....lol

:

l_6569956f08264690ba787540ef220fc9.jpg

oh yeah well if you were dying even though you probably wouldn't want me too id still save your life!!!oh and if i wasn't good at my job i sure the hell wouldn't be doing it!!!and i guess you can understand me because you replied to what i wrote jackass!

Then quit acting like something you not.

really classy! thanks to our country over 85,000 iraqi civilians are now dead. how does that make you feel?

bt then again you know whats really sad you cant trust any of them cuz when a child comes up to you crying and blows up in your face and your crew what are you supposed to do.after the iraqis get hurt we have to help them....i help our soldiers and the enemy and have no choice to do it.i love helpin the iraqis that didnt deserve what happens to them.......

Then quit acting like something you not.

well what am i actin like????im myself and you dont know the real me so instead of sayin all kinds of :q:q:q:q about me and my baby.y dont you ask me something and know the facts first!!!

I'm actually jealous of brittany.....

She has more post than me on this thread than i do on this whole forum.

This thread is not going to solve anything, so we need to just listen to the dial tone and hang it up

well what am i actin like????im myself and you dont know the real me so instead of sayin all kinds of :q:q:q:q about me and my baby.y dont you ask me something and know the facts first!!!

Can't believe this thread is still alive :eek: . Might as well as my .02...

It is your car. When I saw it, I knew it wasn't my style but I do give you credit for making it your own. It's out of the ordinary to see the paint job and wheels on a luxury car, but hey, your money, right?

Hopefully, you'll stick around here. The LVC community has a lot of info to share and its always fun to hear about mods members are doing. Welcome!

i agree with LSblack on this one. It is your car, do what u want. it isn't something i would do but I'd park my LS next to yours in a car show, just to show the diversity of what these vehicles can be. If your proud of it, then to hell with everyone else says. But stick around, normally the :q:q:q:q isn't so high you need to wear boots.

You know what's funny my cousin has an old Lincoln he calls a slab, its purple, cracks me up, but he likes it so more power to him. Just let you do you!

oh and myself i regret everyday going to iraq for you sorry ass ppl!down here we do have accents just like ppl from spain,france and other places.when we say that it sounds like dat but i guess everybody gotta be the same.thats why we are a free country and we have different ppl here.:) :)

Don't pull that bullsh!t out on us... some of us here have spent SEVERAL YEARS over-seas doing things beyond your wildest imagination; you are not special, and no one cares that you spent 12 months behind a desk with the safety of being inside the wire (although I'm sure like everyone else, you'll lay claim to being some hard-core trigger puller attached to the infantry so there's someone to inspect the women and not "offend" the cultural differences-BS... and I've never met a Nam vet who wasn't Special Forces, attached to the CIA in Cambodia).

Schools do not teach writing in ghetto slang; some of it is shorter-easier, some if it actually takes work to type out. But either way, it's a grasp for attention and does nothing to indicate intelligence. Case in point; you come on here and your typing instantly cleans up (mostly). If that were the "real you", the same sort of grammar would be seen in your posts here on LVC.

You remind me of this hideous intel puke I was around on one of my tours; she was a redhead, looked like a damn troll... Anyhow, she had the worst spoken grammar, slang, word-usage and vocabulary I've ever heard come out of a female's mouth. But when she'd call home to her parents, all of that cleaned right up and she became miss proper English.

The sad thing is, you're obviously looking for attention... unfortunately, you don't seem to care what kind of attention it is. Most everyone here is insulting and degrading you; yet you stick to your guns. That isn't by any means an indication of personal character... it's an indication of ignorance.

do you understand why PPL from spain, france, and other places have accents, well it has to do with the fact that they are from different countries and they actually speak a different language and have learned our language on top of their own(not some uneducated version of a language that has been sh1t on by years of failed learning or lazyness) I am from the south and we do have an accent, but the words that we use are the same as every other part of the country. BTW you can not tell some one has an accent by the way they type, only their level of education

Don't pull that bullsh!t out on us... some of us here have spent SEVERAL YEARS over-seas doing things beyond your wildest imagination; you are not special, and no one cares that you spent 12 months behind a desk with the safety of being inside the wire (although I'm sure like everyone else, you'll lay claim to being some hard-core trigger puller attached to the infantry so there's someone to inspect the women and not "offend" the cultural differences-BS... and I've never met a Nam vet who wasn't Special Forces, attached to the CIA in Cambodia).

Schools do not teach writing in ghetto slang; some of it is shorter-easier, some if it actually takes work to type out. But either way, it's a grasp for attention and does nothing to indicate intelligence. Case in point; you come on here and your typing instantly cleans up (mostly). If that were the "real you", the same sort of grammar would be seen in your posts here on LVC.

You remind me of this hideous intel puke I was around on one of my tours; she was a redhead, looked like a damn troll... Anyhow, she had the worst spoken grammar, slang, word-usage and vocabulary I've ever heard come out of a female's mouth. But when she'd call home to her parents, all of that cleaned right up and she became miss proper English.

The sad thing is, you're obviously looking for attention... unfortunately, you don't seem to care what kind of attention it is. Most everyone here is insulting and degrading you; yet you stick to your guns. That isn't by any means an indication of personal character... it's an indication of ignorance.

i never said i was special in anyway and im not changing the way i talk for attention....since it bothers ppl so much i figured i would just spell everything out.when i talk its how i type on my cardomain...thats howit sounds but i type correctly to show you all that i am educated..oh and u wanna talk :q:q:q:q about be out there well if you get hurt who goes get your ass????and ya know what else, i was thinkin about what i wrote and i do take it back because i take pride in my job and what i do...i never once thought i was better than anyone else or acted like a bad ass like you say....if anything you are the one acting like a badass and like you better than ppl.oh and jus to let u know i appreciate what you done!!!!!really!;)

do you understand why PPL from spain, france, and other places have accents, well it has to do with the fact that they are from different countries and they actually speak a different language and have learned our language on top of their own(not some uneducated version of a language that has been sh1t on by years of failed learning or lazyness) I am from the south and we do have an accent, but the words that we use are the same as every other part of the country. BTW you can not tell some one has an accent by the way they type, only their level of education

hmmm....hmmm.....la.....la.....oh i speak cajun french.....lol,coud we please talk about somethin else please.geez,just go back 2 talkin about how yall think my car looks like :q:q:q:q or what somebody ate that gave them gas............:D

Members online

Back