Just finished the install; here's the kit:

317a5iv.jpg

They did change the kit up a touch, I got a different/better bottle:
2a0mcr4.jpg

Here's the bottle installed:
2wd0h7o.jpg

AND here's the pic of my mileage!
29xugrm.jpg

Next month I'm installing my DEI kit... It's not here yet... ordered it about a month ago. I guess they are waiting on parts; I got an e-mail that said they'll contact me in 1-3 months or so when they finished building my kit. I haven't heard from them yet... E-mailed them about 8 or 9 times, no response... I'm pretty sure they've just been busy building my kit!! I'm excited; it'll totally be worth the $4200 (well, $4195.95). Supposed to give me 30% more mileage and 40% more power!!! Anyway, they sent me a sketch of the system:

10pynh0.jpg

I'm broke right now, but the next thing I getting is a new Coil In Plug set-up... There was a link on the website I got the DEI kit from to a company that makes Coil In Plug systems; supposed to be WAY better than Coil On Plug because it's all one unit. Costs about $100 per plug/coil, but they promised a 45HP gain. So I think it's a fair price!

hahaha!! I remember that DEI thing from awhile back with that 'vette owner lol
I have a friend of mine that is about to do the HHO thing...but for some reason he only has a fraction of the stuff you have..
I have no clue about this stuff

I am waiting for my internal port and polish kit. The one you can use while the engine is running. Suppose nto bring out 50 - 75 more HP.

AWESOME!!! I thought about getting that too... but I don't know; I think I'm pushing my luck for what my internals can handle....

The HHO also gave me an additional 100HP; bringing me to about 365RWHP; plus the 40% from the DEI, that's 511 HP plus my 45 I'll get with my coil in plug system... 556 HP at the wheels... I'd be afraid to drive it with the extra 60HP I'd get from the internal P&P. I mean I'll already be able to beat the guy down the street with the brand new Z06 and there's this other guy with a Porsche Carrera GT that is just begging for a whoopin. I just don't want to push my luck.

I might get some better handling with a couple Ferrari and Koni stickers though.

I think with all that HP, you are going to need a big a$$ rear wing on that thing to keep the rear wheels on the pavement.

OH SHYT thats the 2008 edition.. the measuring spoon alone is worth $350

I had to laugh at myself.. At first I thought it was a joke, then I started thinking you were serious when I saw the second post with your "improved bottle" . LOL

The first time I loaded this page the pictures didn't show so all I could do was read what you typed. I really thought you were a friggin' idiot for a minute there, but then I refreshed the page and was able to see the pictures! Good one! LOL :D

Gave me a laugh. I was wondering if it was serious too until I saw the "direct exhaust injection."

:slam boy.....do i ever feel stupid. I thought you were serious.
lol now I'm laughing at myself! lol

All puns aside true hydrogen assist systems do work, got a guy here locally that designed his own, hes averaging about 29mpg on an 05 f150 4.6, few inherent problems tho, first and foremost when hydrogen burns it creats large amounts of oxygen, which the o2's then precieve as a lean condition and richen fuel trims lol so all aside the factory pcm has bumped fuel trims to like 24%, even so hes still gettin substantially better fuel economy, just seems like a lot of work for a little, and potentially dangerous to the engine, OO and if there is an arc inside that electrolizer good luck haha hes had three explode and wipe the entire front clip off his truck

My DEI system is amazing. I'm getting at least 500 horses to the rear end with it. Not to mention the amazing gas savings. 50mpg is nothing. I can get that mileage at the track with my setup. I really think the vortex fuel saver and gas magnet are what put my setup over the top.

All puns aside true hydrogen assist systems do work, got a guy here locally that designed his own, hes averaging about 29mpg on an 05 f150 4.6, few inherent problems tho, first and foremost when hydrogen burns it creats large amounts of oxygen, which the o2's then precieve as a lean condition and richen fuel trims lol so all aside the factory pcm has bumped fuel trims to like 24%, even so hes still gettin substantially better fuel economy, just seems like a lot of work for a little, and potentially dangerous to the engine, OO and if there is an arc inside that electrolizer good luck haha hes had three explode and wipe the entire front clip off his truck

i hope you're talking about an external supply of hydrogen and not generated by engine power.

yes of course, well technically its generated from water via electrolisis (spelling) sorry too early in the morning, so technically its from the charging system and ultimatley the engine power lol most existing systems pull more hp from the charging system drag than they relieve in fuel economy but there are a seldom few that are in the green

yes of course, well technically its generated from water via electrolisis (spelling) sorry too early in the morning, so technically its from the charging system and ultimatley the engine power lol most existing systems pull more hp from the charging system drag than they relieve in fuel economy but there are a seldom few that are in the green

sigh.... not again...

It is physically impossible to create energy. The only way hydrogen assisted vehicles can work is if the hydrogen comes from another source of energy besides the engine's (solar, hydrogen stored in tank, etc.). Simply put, you cant expect to break water apart, then get more energy from putting it back together.

Sorry, but since this is my thread, I'll chime in...

There has been absolutely zero evidence that on-board hydrogen production systems work; the energy used to produce the hydrogen is less than what the hydrogen is capable of producing (hydrogen actually has a relatively low capability of energy production). In other words if it were to work, you'd have built a machine that produces matter; impossible.

All evidence points to the mileage gains from a key part of these "kits"; the part which modifies the signal from the O2 sensors. It forces your engine into a lean condition, there by using less fuel. At the same time, causing excess heat, wear and the possibility of detonation.

Think about this for a minute; the contention that having an HHO system installed would push excess oxygen into the exhaust system, there by requiring the need to trim out your O2 sensors is absolutely ridiculous. Water is made up of two molecules of hydrogen, one molecule of oxygen. If you split the two, you'll either make a gas containing two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen... or a gas containing one part hydrogen and one part hydrogen-monoxide (HO). Either way, you're producing a combination which provides two molecules of catalyst for every molecule of oxidizer; to create the reaction that is flame, you generally require much more oxidizer (READ, oxygen) than you do the catalyst.

Most people know that IC engines biggest challenge is getting enough oxygen; not getting enough fuel. So there for, the idea that "excess" oxygen can be found in the exhaust... because it isn't "needed" is totally ludicrous (also, this would mean the engine is running lean). This argument, and the fix for it would be to add more fuel so the oxygen is burned and the lean condition is fixed. If you're adding more fuel to prevent a lean-out condition (which would be required if you're pushing large amounts of oxygen out the exhaust)... you surely are not making your engine more efficient. You would be creating more power, but that's about it.

Think about it like this... NO2... which everyone loves... uses one molecule of nitrogen (an inert gas) and two molecules of oxygen... if you can run NO2 in your engine and not have "excess" oxygen when tuned correctly... how in the world do you explain pumping one less molecule of oxygen but two additional molecules of hydrogen (a catalyst... NOT inert) in place of a molecule of inert gas and suddenly now you have "excess" oxygen?

The answer to all of this is... HHO is a huge load of BS; The O2 sensors are NOT seeing excess oxygen and being adjusted to counter that... rather, they are being adjusted to see a fuel rich condition (which does not really exist), there by cutting back the fuel curves and resulting in a fuel savings. Plain and simple, on board hydrogen production systems DO NOT work; the amount of hydrogen they produce is minuscule and doesn't effect anything.

And lastly... If these systems worked, wouldn't someone reputable be producing them, with purpose built, professionally made parts instead of mason jars, tin cans and compressed air filters normally seen in a shop's air system? Lets not even mention how sales would increase exponentially for a manufacture who's truck was capable of 40mpg from the factory.

If it sounds too good to be true; it is.

Members online

No members online now.
Back