New Pictures and a video (Yes again;)

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok people, I know I post a lot of pictures of my car, but hell, it was a nice shady day and I just got a carwash. What else am I suppose to do??

The car has 158,800 miles.

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANjQ-KGy66o

Pictures:

DSC05043.jpg

DSC05040.jpg

DSC05041.jpg

DSC05037.jpg

DSC05044.jpg

DSC05051.jpg

DSC05039.jpg

DSC05046.jpg

DSC05048.jpg

those are the first exhaust tips ive seen on an LS and actually liked. since there tucked they look ALOT better.

OOOOOH look at me I have the nicest car on the board. J/K, nice pictures with awesome backgrounds.

I was about to say that sounds a lot like a V6, then I read the title...

Sounds great though. Kinda like a 350Z, but better. :D

Ok bro....U know I gotz the V6 too brotha.....And I think u told me at the lass meet they are 14" magnaflows?!?!? BUT, do they have a part number? or a specific offset to where the pipes come out??? or wat?!?!? Hit me back! And BTW, car is still lookin fly as hell of coarse! and Next time I am in Long Beach, Imma hit u up and U have 2 take me to that spot for the straight away! LoL.

i love your LS! the color,mods,wheels, etc. go together perfectly. i can't believe it has 158k on the odometer;it looks showroom perfect.i have only seen one other LS in person that has that bluish-green color....

Sweet.

Have you thought about Blackin out the upper window trim? With the new look I think it would be a good touch.

Are those seperate tips mounted like that or is it a dual tip just at different lengths. cause ive seen your cardomain page. and i just love the way those tips look. that dual is whatever. but yours offsets it right!!

Are those seperate tips mounted like that or is it a dual tip just at different lengths. cause ive seen your cardomain page. and i just love the way those tips look. that dual is whatever. but yours offsets it right!!

These are dual tips that have different length pipes comin out. That angle goes with the corner of the bumper. Looks pretty neet.

Art, you are the man!!! Nice car and great video. hope to hang with you and the rest of the guys soon.

Members online

No members online now.
Back