Your Top 3 Fav. Pics of Your Car...

Midas, I thought you were selling the LS a while back...

I was trying to read the cap too... looks like it says "Mirage"

The wheels are 20" Chrome Mirage DK1 5-Spoke Rims - 40 Offset
on Falken FK 452 245/30/20Y 8.5 width tires - the wheels have been discontinued.

I listed the car on Craigslist, fielded some inquiries, its hard to part with. So I still have it, wash it, drive it, and took it off of Craigslist. It has ~127k miles and runs very smooth and strong with no transmission or engine problems since getting the COPs & Gasket replaced at 66k miles. I've got some more pics of it with the ZR in my gallery and some ready to post where/when appropriate.

midas that's how i want my front end to look with the WW front lip. looks sharp man. really like the grille as well. just keep the car and enjoy her till she says "no more"

The before and after of my 2000 Lincoln LS.

2accce0f4046381e0119b1ca5e4729c6.jpg

DSCN1209.jpg

del3.jpg

DSCN1220.jpg

This was posted in another thread recently, but this is my single favorite pic so far of my ride:

abstract LS 2.jpg

HAHA very, very cool Pektel. I like how if you look at it close enough you can see a canvas effect.

I like that, 02V8Sport. Did you use the same software?

Thanks, JWerner. The software I used lets you pick the medium as well (paper, canvas, stucco, concrete, etc)

Thanks, I got the idea from you which was very cool!!

I used the Photoshop filters.

You are correct, Todd. That's just a star filter on the camera lens. I'm still kind of "old school" that way and like getting it in the camera rather than spending time retouching.

Can you recommend good one filter like that?
I have DSLR Canon XTi, Tamron 17-50mm 2.8f lens.

i would love to see some more pictures of all of your awesome cars they are really giving me some good ideas of which way i want to go keep posting em up guys don't stop now!

Members online

Back