PnkrWeb

LVC Member
Reaction score
yeh 20pouce baby offset 45

245-35-20

vignette.jpg.php

vignette.jpg.php

vignette.jpg.php

i just installd them tinight.. tehy are akuza Creepin.. how much whell tire + wheel.. at all with tax are a total to 3000$ Canadian$

nice en sale!!! vraiment nice moi si jviend du quebec vraiment bo look mais la enleve sa ont est pas lété

why oh why would you put chrome rims on when there is salt on the roads?!?! especially if they are brand new. thats gonna ruin the sexy chrome finish you paid so much for

uh yeah... I don't care for the wheels... but good lord man!!! Take them off immediately, clean them with soap and water and store them until the spring comes and all the salt has been washed off the road. Salt and chrome wheels are like water and oil!!

What suspensions are you running? the stance is nice, doesnt look stock.

What suspensions are you running? the stance is nice, doesnt look stock.

stock suspenmsion no dropat all i know it doesn tlook like but teh wheel just fit so nice that it doent look like its toob ig and its 20inch

i just installd them tinight.. tehy are akuza Creepin.. how much whell tire + wheel.. at all with tax are a total to 3000$ Canadian$

can someone point me to a Quebec>English translator online? thnx

dont owrry yes i drove it alil yesterday in the water and salt and calcium but its stored for the winter i just got it out to install my wheel and take a drive by to take those 2 pictures.. i have a winter car the lincoln is store

there`s some new picture took bya friends highquality with a expensive kodak

772j0107hz4.jpg

772j0096cu3.jpg

772j0028bu9.jpg

772j0072mh2.jpg

772j0041qg2.jpg

tehres a picture of me infrotn of my dad house see the snowbank in front hehe quebec winter !!!!!

dsc01361nn6.jpg

Wheels and car look great, now take those wheels off inthat snow, youre making my skin crawl. Have you seen what salt will do to nice chrome like that? It doesnt take much for it to start pitting.

Members online

No members online now.
Back