Getting Together ..

xarruda89x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Alright, I don't really think we as the members on this forum ( LS Community ) know each other very much. So instead of called each other by our usernames, why not learn each other's names like some of you know, and might as well throw in the age too if you choose.

My name is John, 18

Nice to meet ya, John.

My name and location has always been in my sig.

I prefer not to get that personal with some members.

But you can call me Mr. Wimmer.

Pete, 26, Grand Rapids, MN

Currently -11 degrees F, I hate this place...

Eddie - 25 - Crown Point, In.. 30 min. outside of Chicago. I also hate this weather, I want to live somewhere that I dont have to mention "snow tires"

Alright, I don't really think we as the members on this forum ( LS Community ) know each other very much. So instead of called each other by our usernames, why not learn each other's names like some of you know, and might as well throw in the age too if you choose.

My name is John, 18

Lucas Brian, 21, Stevensville, Mi.. about 2 hours outside of chicago..

Did you guys ever watch Mighty Ducks the movie. LMAO well there is this part where they all go around in a circle and say their names and where they are from. God knows how, but somehow this inspired them to win the championship. Just reminded me of that. LMAO :)

Did you guys ever watch Mighty Ducks the movie. LMAO well there is this part where they all go around in a circle and say their names and where they are from. God knows how, but somehow this inspired them to win the championship. Just reminded me of that. LMAO :)

Of course i've seen the Mighty Ducks. That movie was filmed up here in MN.

my name is Pat, i'm 25 and like long walks on the beach at point pelee/kingsville/barrie/windsor, pretty much all over, Ont Canada.

Members online

No members online now.
Back