Any other Orlando/Central Florida people out there?

Fla02LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I see at minimum a half a dozen LS's every single day, sometimes as many as 10-12 per day. Most are 1st gen. but there are a good amount of 2nd gen. Alot of the drivers dont look like the internet forum type but then again neither do i really. Some have been modded but most look stock. Seen just about every color including some that i didnt even know the LS came in. Seen a handful with out of state tags but most are Florida tags. Maybe i'll start using my cell phone camera and log what i see. Just wondering.

Went to Universal about 2 weeks ago and saw about 20 or so LSs. The weekend before went to Sanford for a car show and saw about ten, just on the drive down. Me and my wife compare which one of our cars we see more. She tells me it is time to get a new car, because everyone can afford a 1st gen now.

I'm in Melbourne and go to Orlando at least once a month. I don't see too many LS's here, 99% of the LSs I have seen are stock. If I was to see another LS here with a WW Kit & 20s, I would consider getting another car. Just not a G35, those cars are everywhere!

I loved my G35 Sedan and still like the coupe a lot but you are right about... they are everywhere now. Even the shady used car dealers have them.

i live beachside too. see a ton of ls'. always stock. rarely see midas78 -the only one modded- but i have seen you a couple of times. car looks great.
sorry fla02, if i go to orlando, its for the nightlife and usually cruise a buddies black 05 silverado on 22's.

:cool: i'm beachside east of o-town, my ls is stock except for the air filter, i use to see mostly 1st gen lses out here, but in the past 4-6 months i've seen a big boom in 2nd gen. however, they are mostly the older crowd (i'm 27) particularily women (i am not sayin that in any offensive way, it just happens to be where i live there are a lot of older women 55+ drivin lses where i'm at). i go out to o-town once every 2 months or so, but i don't see many mods either. what is kinda weird though where i live, i see more kids literally under 21 drivin zephyr/mkz than any one older than that... what's up with that? :confused:

ya i was in the melbourne area, drive through the orlando highways (turnpike/528) alot now to visit home since i go to school in gainesville.

I live in the florida keys. Nothing but old gray haired people driving them down here. There is one in town that actually has a class 1 hitch with a wheel chair attachment.

Don't live in Florida but I see lots and I mean lots of LS's here. I think I only seen one modded and one with big ugly wheels;) but I never come across any members so I think the same thing everytime I see one.

Just saw a white 1st gen today with an all chrome grill, one of those ebay specials. Driver was a guy about 30ish, noticed his head follow my car as i passed him.

too many LS' to keep track out here. one i have noticed frequently looks to be a midnight purple color 06 LS with an LSE grille with a elderly woman driving it. car looks damn good though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back